Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Quentin Goodin

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    That is absolutely incredible! Can we all have some patience and start posting more about how fortunate we are to have him....thanks
    I last checked in at Game 13 this season:

Assists: Goodin (376): and 323 from the All-Time Record at X. Marshall (105). Scruggs (104). Goodin is currently on pace to pass Ralph Lee as all-time assists leader.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Freshman
    Q is struggling this season. Props up to the guy for being a major reason we made the Elite 8 two years ago - as a Free man who was forced to start due to Summers injury

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by xu koop scoop View Post
    Q is struggling this season. Props up to the guy for being a major reason we made the Elite 8 two years ago - as a Free man who was forced to start due to Summers injury
    I hate spellcheck, I typed Freshman, not Free man

Q is big, strong, fast, and can jump as good as anybody when he's on the go. His elite level athleticism also helps him on defense. He's gotta be playing hurt all year with his shoulder then his knee. I realize he can't shoot, never could, but he's not doing the things that made him a preseason dark horse all Big East player. Gotta be hurting.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    Q is big, strong, fast, and can jump as good as anybody when he's on the go. His elite level athleticism also helps him on defense. He's gotta be playing hurt all year with his shoulder then his knee. I realize he can't shoot, never could, but he's not doing the things that made him a preseason dark horse all Big East player. Gotta be hurting.

Well in fairness, I think we’d all be hurting if we spent all day throwing bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    POY? He didnt make an pre season teams at all did he?

Who said, "POY"? Work on your reading comprehension, or maybe you should read posts twice. Idk.

Junior
    Meh, doesn't really matter. "Dark horse" anything isn't really a compliment. Especially with only 10 teams

Thoughts on his game last night? Stat line was good.

Also does this surprise anyone?
    3 Point shots over last 9 games played:
    Goodin: 15/34 44%
    Welage: 12/36 33%

Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    Thoughts on his game last night? Stat line was good.

Also does this surprise anyone?
    3 Point shots over last 9 games played:
    Goodin: 15/34 44%
    Welage: 12/36 33%
    Yes, this is a surprise. goodin hit back to back 3's off the backboard. he missed SO BADLY that they went in. my eyes tell me that Welage is the better shooter. it's like a guy that gets robbed on a sinking liner to the outfield, while some other dude legs out a libble squibbler down the 3rd base line. i know which guy I want at the plate when it matters....

not to take Welage off the hook. he has disappointed. He's not getting shots, and thats the only thing he's above average at. If he's not shooting, then he's not contributing. And if he's not getting enough shots, then shooting a pedestrian 35% is salt in the wound.