Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Quentin Goodin

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    Dually noted. I apologize for hurting a few feelings on here. I'm not a cheerleader and I'm not a downer.
    Kelsey has experience running a D1 program and unlike coach Steele, has played. Kelsey has been to the NCAA tournament. Steele hasn't done any of that. I believe in about four years though, Steele will have his hands around the program, and it will be back to winning at Xavier.
    I'm from Richmond and an EKU alumni that follows the sports program pretty closely, and I assure you Q would not be a lock to start there.
    My take on Tre, unfortunately, is the same take NBA scouts have. He scored a lot more than Sumner too, but who's got an NBA 2 year deal, and who's a two way player?
    I think you and a couple others just take it too personal. For God's sake, one of you has a crush so bad on David West, you have a selfie of him on your profile. That's weird for a "grown man", or someone who claims to be. The one thing local college fans dislike about Xavier is a percentage of our fans are condescending dicks who think they are so much better, and smarter than others that it's just "laughable". Anyways, I'm sorry you guys get your feelings hurt so easily, I really am. That's gotta suck.
    I honestly like you and think much of the time you have some good insight (especially about actual gameplay, it’s obvious you played). I just think you’ve dug in on two separate hilariously wrong points.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    That meltdown in his last game here may have proved my point that he struggled against athletic teams, but it wasn't what I hoped for.
    Remember when he torched that same team (which still included nba draft picks jonathan isaac and dwayne bacon) for 25 the year before to lead us to a 25 point win? And then I'm pretty sure he did something similar to an arizona team featuring allonzo trier, lauri markaanen, kobi simmons, and rawle alkins