Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Quentin Goodin

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Consider the source and his past takes on some guy who scored 2000 points and was 3x First Team All BE.
    That meltdown in his last game here may have proved my point that he struggled against athletic teams, but it wasn't what I hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    That meltdown in his last game here may have proved my point that he struggled against athletic teams, but it wasn't what I hoped for.
    Yes, one off game proved your point that he wasn't athletic enough for the Big East, despite scoring over 2,000 points and being on the Big East first team 3 times.

Seton Hall, Villanova, Cincinnati, ect. All those unathletic teams Trevon scored over 20 against last year.
    Between that comment, your goodin not starting on EKU claim, and your suggestion that Pat Kelsey should’ve been hired, you might be the most delusional poster on here. It’s laughable how little you know.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Consider the source and his past takes on some guy who scored 2000 points and was 3x First Team All BE.
    True
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    Seton Hall, Villanova, Cincinnati, ect. All those unathletic teams Trevon scored over 20 against last year.
    Between that comment, your goodin not starting on EKU claim, and your suggestion that Pat Kelsey should’ve been hired, you might be the most delusional poster on here. It’s laughable how little you know.
    Dually noted. I apologize for hurting a few feelings on here. I'm not a cheerleader and I'm not a downer.
    Kelsey has experience running a D1 program and unlike coach Steele, has played. Kelsey has been to the NCAA tournament. Steele hasn't done any of that. I believe in about four years though, Steele will have his hands around the program, and it will be back to winning at Xavier.
    I'm from Richmond and an EKU alumni that follows the sports program pretty closely, and I assure you Q would not be a lock to start there.
    My take on Tre, unfortunately, is the same take NBA scouts have. He scored a lot more than Sumner too, but who's got an NBA 2 year deal, and who's a two way player?
    I think you and a couple others just take it too personal. For God's sake, one of you has a crush so bad on David West, you have a selfie of him on your profile. That's weird for a "grown man", or someone who claims to be. The one thing local college fans dislike about Xavier is a percentage of our fans are condescending dicks who think they are so much better, and smarter than others that it's just "laughable". Anyways, I'm sorry you guys get your feelings hurt so easily, I really am. That's gotta suck.
    Last edited by XfansinKy; 02-13-2019 at 05:41 AM.

Supporting Member
    Dually noted. I apologize for hurting a few feelings on here. I'm not a cheerleader and I'm not a downer.
    Kelsey has experience running a D1 program and unlike coach Steele, has played. Kelsey has been to the NCAA tournament. Steele hasn't done any of that. I believe in about four years though, Steele will have his hands around the program, and it will be back to winning at Xavier.
    I'm from Richmond and an EKU alumni that follows the sports program pretty closely, and I assure you Q would not be a lock to start there.
    My take on Tre, unfortunately, is the same take NBA scouts have. He scored a lot more than Sumner too, but who's got an NBA 2 year deal, and who's a two way player?
    I think you and a couple others just take it too personal. For God's sake, one of you has a crush so bad on David West, you have a selfie of him on your profile. That's weird for a "grown man", or someone who claims to be. The one thing local college fans dislike about Xavier is a percentage of our fans are condescending dicks who think they are so much better, and smarter than others that it's just "laughable". Anyways, I'm sorry you guys get your feelings hurt so easily, I really am. That's gotta suck.
    Man someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib this morning.

I agree that tre was not the most athletic person in the world, and he did struggle at times against quick athletic players, but the fact does remain he was a first team all BE player for 3 years. Also, to compare his situation to Sumner's is pretty stupid at this point considering ed has more time put in on the professional ranks. Tre may end up with that same kind of contract in a year or two...jury is still out.

Lastly, every fan base has condescending dicks in it, probably even your favorite team the eastern kentucky mermaids or whatever they are called.

This ending to an emotional rant is laugh out loud funny. The only person with obviously hurt feelings is you.

In the words of Cam'ron, "You maaad. You maaaaaad."

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    This ending to an emotional rant is laugh out loud funny. The only person with obviously hurt feelings is you.

"I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post

Yep. He spent a paragraph explaining that people care too much about their teams and feelings getting hurt. Clearly doesn't see he is exactly what he spent too much time explaining.

Like I said, it’s laughable. You’re the one whose feelings are hurt, given you took the time to write a long response that makes your arguments more embarrassing. By the way, I hope you enjoyed watching Goodin completely dominate your alma mater with 16,10, and 7 steals. Not a chance he’d start there right?