Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Quentin Goodin

Supporting Member
    I'd like to see this team without him next game. I just dont think hes doing this team any good, and mentally hes in another world.

I'm hoping to get to the Creighton game when the doors open for the same reason. Curious to see what the mood in warmups will be like.

Supporting Member
    I get to all the games when the doors open; to see the warm ups. The coaches have the team working on all aspects of the game. They do work.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    Does not look locked in. Those two turnovers at the end of the game just broke both his and the entire team’s spirit.
    They folded after that.
    Personal issues plus knee and shoulder injury are bothering him.
    Please god Q come back to form next season
    I must have missed something. What are the personal issues that have made Q such a mess ?

I noticed a tweet where he was calling out the fans for not being as supportive as he would like. Maybe he needs a change of scenery as a senior? I don't think it would be at a higher level program. Probably a school like NKU or EKU.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    I noticed a tweet where he was calling out the fans for not being as supportive as he would like. Maybe he needs a change of scenery as a senior? I don't think it would be at a higher level program. Probably a school like NKU or EKU.
    He can leave if that's the case. He needs to concentrate on not throwing away games, not what the fanbase that supports this crap product this year is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    Really? He's played two good/solid seasons for X and one bad year in which a lot of guys haven't played well and it's time for him to go?

People were booing at the end. Booing college fan bases look/sound dumb.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Really? He's played two good/solid seasons for X and one bad year in which a lot of guys haven't played well and it's time for him to go?

People were booing at the end. Booing college fan bases look/sound dumb.
    I think everyone (myself included) needs to lighten up. The last 4 years have been a sugar high for me, a lifelong basketball guy whose daughters attended X and lives in Providence, St John, Seton Hall and UConn country. A bad year for sure but lets see how it plays out. There will be no tournament unless a major miracle occurs but there are meaningful games to be played and I would love us to finish strong (if not successfully ) for all the players esp grad transfers who when the final buzzer goes off will see the end of their career and for the confidence of next years team

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    He can leave if that's the case. He needs to concentrate on not throwing away games, not what the fanbase that supports this crap product this year is doing.
    I think it’s soft to say “then get out” when he chirps at people who chirp at him. (The interaction in this case is way overblown) Bigger picture imo It’s ridiculous how fans of all sports scream and yell at players and then get offended if they say something back.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I'm fairly confident none of us are more frustrated by Goodin's season than he is.