Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Quentin Goodin

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I think it’s soft to say “then get out” when he chirps at people who chirp at him. (The interaction in this case is way overblown) Bigger picture imo It’s ridiculous how fans of all sports scream and yell at players and then get offended if they say something back.
    I know you said bigger picture, but I'm not offended at least not by this, I am offended by his horrid play.

I think it's completely ridiculous for a player to say anything about fans when the place is selling out during a season when there is a crap product on the court. Worry about your game, more than what the people who are helping to pay your scholarship are doing.

I digress. He couldn't get much PT at EKU. They have a couple really good guards coming in next season.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Really? He's played two good/solid seasons for X and one bad year in which a lot of guys haven't played well and it's time for him to go?

People were booing at the end. Booing college fan bases look/sound dumb.
    This.

Booing college players (especially your own) is so dumb.

And I am cracking up at Q going to play at NKU or EKU.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    I digress. He couldn't get much PT at EKU. They have a couple really good guards coming in next season.
    Yeah I am sure Q wouldnt play as a senior at EKU since they have a couple superstar frehsman coming in. 3rd most assists in BE doesnt translate well to the Ohio Valley.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Yeah I am sure Q wouldnt play as a senior at EKU since they have a couple superstar frehsman coming in. 3rd most assists in BE doesnt translate well to the Ohio Valley.
    Q currently sits 9th all-time in Xavier History for Assists (a few behind Lionel Chalmers). His overall career at X has been a plus. I'm pulling for him to finish it out strong (if not this year -next).
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Q currently sits 9th all-time in Xavier History for Assists (a few behind Lionel Chalmers). His overall career at X has been a plus. I'm pulling for him to finish it out strong (if not this year -next).
    Agree 100%. He is obviously not having the year we thought he would but that doesn't mean he won't have a great senior year. I think this year will be a big learning experience for all involved, coaches and players. I think surrounded by a few more shooters and playmakers next year and Q can really bounce back.

XavierHoops.com@XavierHoops
    10 mins ago

PG Quentin Goodin (397) is a mere 8 assists behind Lionel Chalmers (405) for 9th in School History. Next up on the list is Michael Hawkins with 448 assists. #assists #LetsGoX #knowyourhistory #championsinthelockerroom
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

He really wouldn't at EKU. I admit idk what I'm talking about with NKU. He's a beast on the assists baby!!!

Consider the source and his past takes on some guy who scored 2000 points and was 3x First Team All BE.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Consider the source and his past takes on some guy who scored 2000 points and was 3x First Team All BE.
    Yes he carried us in the FSU game didn't he bud?