Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GenerationX View Post
    You said they were there looking for a story. No. They were there wrapping up from their march for which they had a permit.
    No one said they didn't have a right to be there? They or "he" walked right into the middle of the teenage group of boys..........and got what they wanted. A story and publicity for their "cause".......

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    And why is there a "Laugh out Loud" after Daily Caller? While they lean conservative, they actually are much more accurate and fair than many of the "approved" main stream media outlets. Refer to my post in the politics thread about all the lies and misrepresentations by "approved" outlets about Trump and his administration. At least Daily Caller and others are there to "fact check" the alleged infallible "Fact Purveyors".

The Left's continued "outrage" and "hate" of the real truth is at best tiresome and at worst revolutionarily disruptive.
    Their headline was, “NATHAN PHILLIPS AND OTHER PROTESTERS STORM DC BASILICA, DEMAND PUNISHMENT FOR COVINGTON BOYS”. The lol is that their own article and embedded video dispute the storm part. And I have no intention to read Daily Caller, which does much more than “lean” right, just like I avoid “The Root “, Occupy Democrats, and other publications that are not credible from the left.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Supporting Member
    And you are obtuse. That wasn’t the point.
    You are the idiot who made an entire post about it....keep trying libtard.

Keep fighting the good fight for some professional protestors. They make america great.
    Last edited by Xville; 01-26-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    No one said they didn't have a right to be there? They or "he" walked right into the middle of the teenage group of boys..........and got what they wanted. A story and publicity for their "cause".......
    You said they were only there to get attention, basically. My point is that is not true. They were there cleaning up from their march.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    You are the idiot who made an entire post about it....keep trying libtard.

Ummm, I was responding to other people making invalid points.

Bottom line is jumping the gun to demonize “the other side” goes both ways. That was my main point to begin with. And calling people libtards, snowflakes, racist, etc. (from both sides) only makes things worse. Just because you don’t agree with something someone says doesn’t mean they don’t have a right to say it. And until you’ve walked in their shoes or at least attempt to understand the basis for their point, maybe you shouldn’t judge. I’m pretty sure compassion is one of the church’s teachings, no? I guess I just don’t get the hate.

Supporting Member
    Bottom line is jumping the gun to demonize “the other side” goes both ways. That was my main point to begin with. And calling people libtards, snowflakes, racist, etc. (from both sides) only makes things worse. Just because you don’t agree with something someone says doesn’t mean they don’t have a right to say it. And until you’ve walked in their shoes or at least attempt to understand the basis for their point, maybe you shouldn’t judge. I’m pretty sure compassion is one of the church’s teachings, no? I guess I just don’t get the hate.
    You dont get the hate? Have you followed anything that Phillips has said since this incident? The guy is a walking flame lighter who spews misinformation and hate, hiding under a fake cause to further his agenda. You really need to educate yourself on this man before defending him to the ends of the earth.

You said they were only there to get attention, basically. My point is that is not true. They were there cleaning up from their march.
    you are kidding me right? Delusional

Supporting Member
    Mr Phillips can say what he wants. However, there are consequences such as the consequence of rational people now realizing what his "cause" is which is to spew misinformation in order to further his agenda. I'm sorry that 200-400 years ago caucasians treated his people as lower human beings. However, that gives him absolutely zero right to continually spread lies and misinformation to further his agenda.

Sophomore
    This teacher doxed the wrong minor and then doubled down. Social media can be a scary place. https://www.9news.com/amp/article?se...e-ed2d5d4ea778