Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    This whole thing has become a shit show. If you let these people have their platform and generate publicity, its exactly what they want. The CC students were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some tough lessons learned, but lets move on.......

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    But it wasn’t.
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Nothing more respectful than gathering outside a place of worship in large numbers to deliver a message, chanting and beating drums while people are inside praying. Universal sign of respect. please cut the bs
    Whatever. You’re all moving the goalposts now that The Daily Caller (lol) debunked the myth that they “stormed” the church. You may not agree with “direct actions “, not everyone does and that’s fine. I think they can be effective at times, and I think they were trying to be respectful in theirs. I don’t think it’s something to be condemned so harshly. You’re looking for something to criticize them over IMO.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Quote Originally Posted by GenerationX View Post
    Whatever. You’re all moving the goalposts now that The Daily Caller (lol) debunked the myth that they “stormed” the church. You may not agree with “direct actions “, not everyone does and that’s fine. I think they can be effective at times, and I think they were trying to be respectful in theirs. I don’t think it’s something to be condemned so harshly. You’re looking for something to criticize them over IMO.
    They are attention seekers and publicity leeches. They go where they know they can get a reaction and audience. Just like the Cov Cath incident. Looking to create a story for the sake of furthering their agenda. They certainly aren't going to the park or to an area where they could "peacefully" demonstrate b/c there is no story when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    They are attention seekers and publicity leeches. They go where they know they can get a reaction and audience. Just like the Cov Cath incident. Looking to create a story for the sake of furthering their agenda. They certainly aren't going to the park or to an area where they could "peacefully" demonstrate b/c there is no story when that happens.

You do realize that they were the only group among the 3 at the Lincoln Memorial that had a permit to be there, right? And that they were gathered for the Indigenous Peoples March?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indi..._Peoples_March
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

You do realize that they were the only group among the 3 at the Lincoln Memorial that had a permit to be there, right? And that they were gathered for the Indigenous Peoples March?

And your point is what? That's a National Monument and as far as I know is open to the public. The Cov Cath kids were meeting there for bus ride somewhere else. They saw and seized an opportunity to further their cause. Just like what they were trying to do in front of church.

Supporting Member

You really are a clueless liberal arent you? You dont have to have a permit to be at a public national monument.

And why is there a "Laugh out Loud" after Daily Caller? While they lean conservative, they actually are much more accurate and fair than many of the "approved" main stream media outlets. Refer to my post in the politics thread about all the lies and misrepresentations by "approved" outlets about Trump and his administration. At least Daily Caller and others are there to "fact check" the alleged infallible "Fact Purveyors".

The Left's continued "outrage" and "hate" of the real truth is at best tiresome and at worst revolutionarily disruptive.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member

You do realize the incident happend after their permit expired, right?
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/analyzing-video-incident-indigenous-peoples-march/2631412002/

Why are you defending them? Do you really not see what is going on here? They are no different than the Westboro baptist church, except that they targeted children. You really should objectively review the available info. Doing so makes them impossible to defend.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

And your point is what? That's a National Monument and as far as I know is open to the public. The Cov Cath kids were meeting there for bus ride somewhere else. They saw and seized an opportunity to further their cause. Just like what they were trying to do in front of church.
    You said they were there looking for a story. No. They were there wrapping up from their march for which they had a permit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    You really are a clueless liberal arent you? You dont have to have a permit to be at a public national monument.
    And you are obtuse. That wasn’t the point.