Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Your first two paragraphs are insulting high school bullshit. If you want to be childish save it for your kids and keep it off adult discussing. You can disagree without being insulting. Honestly if you called me immoral I can handle that, calling me stupid put you in a place where I completely ignore you.

You miss my point on all things completely. At no time when we had complete republican leadership did they try and put through funding for a wall. Why not?

We had 8 years of complete republican control and we had nothing on abortion. The most we had is just at the state level and that is minimal at best. If they were really as passionate as you say, why didn’t they draft an amendment? It is simply not the issue you think it is. It has been accessible for upper middle and upper class throughout the last 70 or so years from doctor permission or abortion panels. All Roe did, was make is accessible to all and all could have it performed safely.

Devalue my degree, grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually it was spot on and well deserved......you should post about things that you are better educated on and have all the facts. What those are I have no idea.

Just read the Enquirer story quoting this Philips guy. Honestly, he can go get fucked. I don't think the CovCath kids are precious angels or anything, but CovCath's administration had better stand behind their students at this point. If they don't, why on earth would anyone ever send their kids there?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Just read the Enquirer story quoting this Philips guy. Honestly, he can go get fucked. I don't think the CovCath kids are precious angels or anything, but CovCath's administration had better stand behind their students at this point. If they don't, why on earth would anyone ever send their kids there?
    Phillips is about as fake as they come. He's been a left wing activist for years. He has been portrayed as a Vietnam Vet, when in actuality he describes himself as a "Vietnam ERA veteran". Based on his reported birthday, he would have been 17 the year that the US PULLED OUT of Vietnam. He also claimed to be a Marine, but all Marines were pulled out of Nam in 1971.
    Oh, and the initiator of the original video post on Twitter is actually a "Teacher" in California with a left wing activist history. Twitter has suspended her Twitter account for the continued falsehoods that she has posted on a consistent basis.
    This whole incident is an indictment on the "Outrage Culture" that has become the norm on social media- primarily from leftists who hate Trump, but also the mainstream media who quickly bought into it and promoted it further.
    Gawd I hope that some sharp attorneys for these kids file libel suits and make the irresponsible jerks who jacked this thing up pay.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Also, did Fr. Graham take over running CovCath? Because that school didn't hesitate to throw its student body right under the bus.
    Hahaha! Amen brother.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    There doesn't seem to be any question that the media screwed up this story...

People can always be made to hate "the other."
    Yeah, like the Washington Post, NY Times, CNN, ABC, "The View" and NBC are making people HATE Trump and anyone who follows him. Make no mistake, the continual outrage culture of hating the right is being fueled by non-stop "Trump "may have" stories that have zero basis in fact, but are purely speculatory to generate viewers, clicks and sale generating headlines- very much like that ridiculous Buzzfeed article that purported to have inside information about Michael Cohen, that has now been totally debunked by Mueller himself.
    But, yeah. All the HATE comes from the right...Right? BoolSheet.

What a sad story this is turning out to be.
    Flawed videos can gin up emotion, and cause innocent people to be harmed.
    Now they've apparently closed the school as a caution. Should never get to this.
    But if you think somehow this is all "liberal fake news", just for a moment remember the right wing nut job sites that got a guy to walk into a pizza parlor with a rifle because there was a Hillary pedophile ring inside.
    Or the stories that prompted the guy to send bombs to 14 democrats, including former presidents.

We are all too quick to react to the media, in all its forms, without getting enough information to make informed decisions.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    What a sad story this is turning out to be.
    Flawed videos can gin up emotion, and cause innocent people to be harmed.
    Now they've apparently closed the school as a caution. Should never get to this.
    But if you think somehow this is all "liberal fake news", just for a moment remember the right wing nut job sites that got a guy to walk into a pizza parlor with a rifle because there was a Hillary pedophile ring inside.
    Or the stories that prompted the guy to send bombs to 14 democrats, including former presidents.

We are all too quick to react to the media, in all its forms, without getting enough information to make informed decisions.
    Problem is that "Right Wing Nut Job Sites" are easily recognizable for their intentions. Places like Bezo's little fiefdom the Washington Post are supposed to be fair arbiters of information....and they aren't. They foment hate with their "may have" garbage.They're just much more insipid.

"Democracy dies in Disingenuousness" you bullcrap poser Bezos.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Yeah, like the Washington Post, NY Times, CNN, ABC, "The View" and NBC are making people HATE Trump and anyone who follows him.
    Yeah, but you like Trump because liberals and liberal news outlets hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Yeah, like the Washington Post, NY Times, CNN, ABC, "The View" and NBC are making people HATE Trump .
    Oh, that's the reason ? Makes more sense now.
    Run the table.

I heard someone describe this "incident" as a Rorschach test for people's views at the moment. I thought that was a great way of describing it.

May be unholy to post a KSR blog here - but agreed with a lot of what he had to say here.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/...nday-thoughts/
    Run the table.