Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sophomore
    Hey, pass that pipe this way!

I mean we have technically beaten them, and even beating them tomorrow (which I'm praying for) won't necessarily end the Nova Numbness. Until we consistently get close match ups with them and not get blown out of the water, we haven't proven anything, not to be a debbie downer or anything, because I think with how strange this season has been we could just catch them off guard and clip them. I'm hoping Steele has the guys ready for tomorrow, but for me, the numbness still won't be over until we show we can compete game in and game out.

Freshman
    Any word if Big Q is playing? Would be nice if he could give 15 minutes or so. We need to try a few minutes of Hankins & Jones. Hopefully Coach can mix & match players in our lineup & be ready to use multiple Defensive schemes.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Hey, pass that pipe this way!
    Might you be insinuating that beating Nova is a pipe dream at best. Put a W in that Pipe & smoke em!

Quote Originally Posted by xu koop scoop View Post
    Any word if Big Q is playing? Would be nice if he could give 15 minutes or so. We need to try a few minutes of Hankins & Jones. Hopefully Coach can mix & match players in our lineup & be ready to use multiple Defensive schemes.
    Hopefully very few: 'Nova bigs run and roam all over the court; neither Jones nor Hanky McSpanky could guard them on perimeter. But I'm sure Coach Steele understands. I fret XU assistant coaches have no first hand insights to 'Nova so Steele pretty much out on his own island.
    Last edited by joe titan; 01-18-2019 at 12:51 AM.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    Hopefully very few: 'Nova bigs run and roam all over the court; neither Jones nor Hanky McSpanky could guard them on perimeter. But I'm sure Coach Steele understands. I fret XU assistant coaches have no first hand insights to 'Nova so Steele pretty much out on his own island.
    Nova Bigs? Plural? Or Are you talking their Fordham transfer? These posers are primed for an upset. The reason we (everybody) have been hammered by these guys is because they have been loaded with NBA talent since the start of the NBE.....X plus 11 is bank!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club