Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

Least favorite college basketball player

I saw this question on twitter and thought it might make for some good discussion on here with a few extra days off before next game.

Who is your least favorite college basketball player of all time?

I'm not sure I even have an answer yet. Interested to see who all is named and might help jar my memory for some guys I really disliked.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I never really liked Adam Morrison, his mustache pissed me off, and the way he cried.. Joakim Noah is another one that's high up on the list as well from random teams, I'm sure I could come up with a huge list of rival team guys I didn't like, but I figured it'd be more fun thinking of ones outside the box first.

The tripper turd from Duke? Is that too obvious? We have a turd, AND Duke in the same answer!

Supporting Member
    That UD watermelon humping guy. What’s his name.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

waleskowski? I would have to go with the sucker puncher Gates.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-15-2019 at 12:06 AM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Has to be someone who played at Kentucky for me. Maybe Rex Chapman? Winston Bennett, maybe.

Another vote for Adam Morrison. Didn’t Justin Cage say Morrison kept calling him N****r the whole game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Another vote for Adam Morrison. Didn’t Justin Cage say Morrison kept calling him N****r the whole game?

Yes. For that reason alone, "Ammo" is my most hated college hoops player.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post

I do remember that but for some reason I remember it being Stan who said that but could have been Cage.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Greg Oden- that pushing SOB
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.