Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    The question over who would man the point if Q goes down has been answered. Scruggs has really stepped up his game.

Winning.....it’s the XAVIER way!

Honestly, when Goodin comes back how do we play?

Serious question, I would take him off the bench and keep the roles we have. Plugging in Harden and Kennedy though not productive has open the lane a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We pulled out two fairly miraculous wins at home against bad teams with Q out. Let's not go overboard and think we need to change things up too much when Q comes back because of these two wins. Other than shooting fewer threes, I want Q to pretty much come back and play his normal game in his normal role.

https://youtu.be/gcNd_sGx_T0

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I’d keep the 2 big lineup and put Q in for Castlin as a starter. Can’t imagine starting Castlin over Q.

Thanks J4Life.

Noticed on ESPN there were links to live Google feeds. Wonder if those work for these CBSSN games?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Bring Q in off the bench his 1st game back. With the game being @ Nova Im expecting it to be out of reach pretty quick. No point in rushing him back against a team that has historically whipped Xaviers ass.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Had to miss the second half, but fortunately I recorded it.At least I got to follow the play by play online for the last few minutes.

Great finish. Good to see Castlin hit his last 3, but I think I would be completely fine if Steele made a rule that Scruggs is the only player ever allowed to shoot a 3 the rest of the season. If X would have worked it around for ANY other higher percentage shot instead of letting Wealage, Harden, Kennedy. Castlin, or Marshall shoot it there is no question X ends up with at least an additional 6 - 8 more points and very possibly as many as 15 more points.
    Last edited by IM4X; 01-13-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Thanks J4Life.

Noticed on ESPN there were links to live Google feeds. Wonder if those work for these CBSSN games?
    If they're links to streams on YouTube (not the YouTube TV service), they're mostly scams to direct you to another site. They'll say something like "click the link in the description to watch."

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    Castlin is getting too many minutes today. Cycle Harden and Kennedy in the 2nd half. They can at least shoot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    get a load of this guy