Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    With the broken play board I think Steele finally sent the message "I've had enough of this crap. Do what I tell you or else".
    He'll break another whiteboard?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    You’ve got a lot to learn about getting your priorities straight and how to screw up you life. Talk to Snipe.
    Hahaha maybe I'll shoot him a PM to figure out how to sabotage this whole medical career, I'm sure making an ass of myself at the Welcome Back Social by getting drunk as piss will be a good start, right?

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I wish you’d either flunk out or become a doctor already and post regularly from the golf course! :-)
    Shit, my wife must be doing it all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Shit, my wife must be doing it all wrong.
    Rookie mistakes. If she married you she’s bright enough to figure it out. This will all work out. Even if she hates golf!

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Rookie mistakes. If she married you she’s bright enough to figure it out. This will all work out. Even if she hates golf!
    Well, she likes more leisurely activities like Scrabble, but she wasn't a fan of my increased proficiency after getting into Words with Friends. I guess we will have to do something else, like brewery drinking. We are both into that, at least!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Well, she likes more leisurely activities like Scrabble, but she wasn't a fan of my increased proficiency after getting into Words with Friends. I guess we will have to do something else, like brewery drinking. We are both into that, at least!

You CAN mix the two....lots of the breweries areound me have board games available for customers to use. It’s amazing the words that can be made up when some strong English Stouts are consumed....

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    You CAN mix the two....lots of the breweries areound me have board games available for customers to use. It’s amazing the words that can be made up when some strong English Stouts are consumed....
    My brother-in-law and his brother have always been a bit lax at what is allowed. One of them once played EIEIO, justifying it as a word from a song.

How about quone?