Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Wow, these referees are really letting them play. Missed three point foul, missed reach in, missed travel. They are consistent though.

Worst defensive and shooting team I've seen at Xavier in forever!!

How did we end up with a bunch of guys who lack one of the most important skills in basketball...shooting?

These guys are drained. They have nothing in the tank and no will power to go that next gear. Malinowski just made Castlin look like he was standing still and he is our better guard defender not named Scruggs.

Supporting Member
    Got to give Ewing some credit. He's got his guys playing hard and with confidence. They are not intimidated by Cintas at all. Although X is not playing well, this looks like a better Georgetown team than we have seen in awhile.

Sophomore
    I'm not sure I've ever seen Tyrique effectively pass out of a double team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin_Jamal_Forever View Post
    Got to give Ewing some credit. He's got his guys playing hard and with confidence. They are not intimidated by Cintas at all. Although X is not playing well, this looks like a better Georgetown team than we have seen in awhile.
    Minus his son and minus McClung who has been playing well. Really, this team is Kenpom 89. They aren't even that great, we just suck a lot worse.

Sophomore
    my heart goes out to the players..they need to have some joy in the game. I have been there..everything going wrong, effort not rewarded, hanging head. I was looking at a Tre highlight youtube today and I kind of realized what we lost. Now I am seeing the joy. We are not as good it seems but damn I want some passion and joy. Now I am seeing the passion and joy. Win or lose I can accept the result but I did not see some doing their best. I guess the mark of a real champion is what you do when things are not going your way.
    Last edited by whopper; 01-09-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Nice end to first half

Sophomore
    much needed end to the half. Steele broken whiteboard. Love to see it.

No more jumpshots for the rest of the season... layups only!