Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    This is the kind of game that can change the trajectory of the season. The team may now believe that they can come back from adversity and a huge hole. Congrats guys. Well played.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Minus his son and minus McClung who has been playing well. Really, this team is Kenpom 89. They aren't even that great, we just suck a lot worse.
    Mourning's son, not Ewings.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Wish there were podcasts where I could listen to J and B postgame. They are great. Travis is more candid with them too.
    You can listen live on iHeart radio from your favorite device. Breaks up my 1.5 hour commute (16 miles)....

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Okay, admit you are just a little pissed at Naji... making that last shot and messing up your perfect score.
    YES I AM. Thanks for the reminder. Ha even told my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by letskeepitreal View Post
    This is the kind of game that can change the trajectory of the season. The team may now believe that they can come back from adversity and a huge hole. Congrats guys. Well played.
    You are so right and fortunately in a positive direction! It could have easily went the other way. There were those few minutes when GU was building the lead to 17, we had lost the building....it felt like the team had it's heart ripped out. In that moment, our guys looked as if they might whimper away but Coach Steele would not allow it. He exuded confidence in the face of adversity. Coach made us all proud tonight.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 01-10-2019 at 04:50 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    4:00AM on FS1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This did not help to read at 6:30 this morning. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    This did not help to read at 6:30 this morning. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.
    It repeats on Fox Sports Ohio at 3:00PM today. Don’t know if you can see that in SC.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    It repeats on Fox Sports Ohio at 3:00PM today. Don’t know if you can see that in SC.

Nope. But thanks for the tip!
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Interesting thread. Just read it in its entirety this morning. Tale of two halves. Certainly agree that we are 3 point shot challenged. Props to Harden especially his zone defense late in the game - great effort. This is a game we can build on and demonstrates the winning formula for this team - limit turnovers, make free throws and compete on the boards. Very entertaining game to watch and the crowd was into it in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Mourning's son, not Ewings.
    You are right, as far as contributors go it was an even loss of talent.

Good win and could change the team’s future outlook. It is our first top 100 win for now. Georgetown is hovering just inside at the moment.