View Poll Results: Should we have a Wall?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 56.41%
  • No

17 43.59%
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wall

There was an English comedian who said the Canadians will build a wall on our border. It will be about 2 feet high. It will keep us out when the coal miners all get their jobs back and run out of healthcare they won’t be able to drag themselves across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canada has the metric system. Ain't no "Mericans going up there and learning that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    Can someone please rep 87 for this gem?
    Tried, even before reading your post, Xeus, but am blocked out. You'd think for as little as I post anymore, the system would have forgotten that I'd repped 87 too recently. Heck, these days, too recently could have been 2 years ago. Oh well, public reps 87.
    Pray the Rosary daily

There are about 3.2M public school teachers in the US, many of whom are so underpaid they cannot afford to live in the areas they teach. I would guess that 5B would be better served there rather then halting the migration of Arizona big horn sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    There are about 3.2M public school teachers in the US, many of whom are so underpaid they cannot afford to live in the areas they teach.
    Indian Hill High School teachers should be paid enough to live in Indian Hill!! Get them the 1000% pay raise they deserve!!!

My wife works in an upper middle class area in the outskirts of the county. If we weren't married, there would be no way she could live near her school. It would require a beater car and roommates. She has 10 years experience. If single she would have to live anywhere from 30-45 minutes away and have a roommate.

Not to hijack the thread here, but there are a lot of things that money could help.

My wife works in an upper middle class area in the outskirts of the county. If we weren't married, there would be no way she could live near her school. It would require a beater car and roommates. She has 10 years experience. If single she would have to live anywhere from 30-45 minutes away and have a roommate.

Not to hijack the thread here, but there are a lot of things that money could help.
    My wife works retail in Hyde Park. If we weren't married, she couldn't afford any apartment or a car. And even though we are married, we don't even live in Hyde Park! It's too expensive for a comparable house. I demand she be paid higher wages so we can live in a comparable house in Hyde Park!!!!!!

Retail workers of Hyde Park unite! No commutes longer than 10 minutes!!

This point is obviously hijacking this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    My wife works retail in Hyde Park. If we weren't married, she couldn't afford any apartment or a car. And even though we are married, we don't even live in Hyde Park! It's too expensive for a comparable house. I demand she be paid higher wages so we can live in a comparable house in Hyde Park!!!!!!

Retail workers of Hyde Park unite! No commutes longer than 10 minutes!!
    This is why McDonald's workers in Times Square need $50/hr.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    We’ll see how you feel when these illegal immigrant dogs start taking the always lucrative frisbee catching jobs from American dogs.
    So maybe reading this thread isn't a complete waste of time. Public reps.