View Poll Results: Should we have a Wall?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 52.78%
  • No

17 47.22%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Build the damn thing....10,000 feet high.
    #LegalAmericansFirst
    Does this hashtag have a filtering option in between "Legal" and "Americans?" I think some people in this thread will find it useful.
    I think Jesus would be a left handed player. - Kenny Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Man Donald Trump is playing you like a fiddle.
    Go back to your safe space! Donald Trump has not used me for anything, he cares about all of us before himself. A real plan for a wall is certainly happening - just like everything else he said will happen. I repeat, I have not been duped. MAGA!
    Last edited by SemajParlor; 01-15-2019 at 02:10 PM.
    I think Jesus would be a left handed player. - Kenny Anderson

600 some odd miles of the border already has a wall. If this money goes toward repairing/replacing that, I wouldn't oppose it. If you are looking to curb illegals start with people who overstay VISAs. After that, I would hit employers who hire illegals and pay them crappy wages. Here in Phoenix, we know who they are and so does ICE. They just don't care enough to bust them.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    This is silly. There isn't a stack of money sitting on a coffee table, looking to be spent. The western hills viaduct and Brent Spence bridge both need to be replaced whether a wall is built or not. We aren't deciding what to do with the stack of money, and it isn't an either/or situation.
    So are you suggesting the government has an unlimited amount of money to do whatever it wants? Thereís no opportunity cost?

Note I didnít suggest these projects are mutually exclusive, but Iím just providing context. Iíd still like to hear your answer though.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    So are you suggesting the government has an unlimited amount of money to do whatever it wants? There’s no opportunity cost?
    Nope, never said anything close to that nonesense. We can come up with dozens of ways to spend $5 billion, but none of them have anything to do with building a wall on our southern border.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"