Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Was this supposed to support your point? Because it did not
    Yes it did. You posted that you would “love to know” so I clicked on my IPad and posted the link to satisfy you.
    Naj #2 in rebounds
    Q #2 in assists
    Zach #1 in FG%
    Paul #5 in 3P%....Welly #10
    Ty #2 on the O glass
    Not too shab for a team that sucks
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Freshman
    UC sUCks. They own that trademark. We are Xtra Bad to Mediocre at Best this year. Hopeful for Dance or at least NIT. Need to be .500 overall for NIT. Maybe we can win 2nd NIT Title 60 yrs after 1st one

"I think the biggest thing for us is to take care of the ball," said Steele. "You go back and watch the film of the Seton Hall game and I don't think it was anything, again, no disrespect to them, they won the game, but the turnovers really had nothing to do with them. They had everything to do with us and our decision making. We gotta clean that up. We showed film to our guys and tried to put our guys in situations at practice so they make better decisions when they're tired."

We'll see if lessons can be learned. We'll see if key players respect their HC and listen up.
    X A V I E R

Freshman
    This is the first year since we've joined the BE that we are having a down year. Unfortunately a down year in this league could result in a lot of L's. I hope it's just a one off .Still a lot of games left this year so I'm hoping we see improvement from everyone. Just not enough talent on this team. Only 10 scholarship players and no high impact freshman.

I don't feel quite so badly about our Muskies today since the Bearcraps lost today to one of the AAC's directional Schools (East Carolina)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    I don't feel quite so badly about our Muskies today since the Bearcraps lost today to one of the AAC's directional Schools (East Carolina)!!!
    That ECU team has two freshmen and a sophomore who I wish played at Xavier. They were smart, tough, and playing in control in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    That ECU team has two freshmen and a sophomore who I wish played at Xavier. They were smart, tough, and playing in control in that game.
    And yet with all that supposed talent, ECU is ranked 259 in the NET, 248 in Sagarins, and 269 in RPI ..............
    ............................................while XU is ranked 78 in the NET, 64 in Sagarins, and 90 in RPI.

I think I'll stick with our Muskies to follow over this and the coming years.

We have not been a flagship program since joining the Big East. Top tier no doubt, but Nova has been the flagship program in this conference

Ugh. Again.
    I have a podcast. Sometimes we talk about Xavier: You. Me. Cincy.
    I put the X in Texas. @fleckd.

As I said in the game thread, this team could be the first since Bob Staak’s 3rd season (‘81-‘82, 8-20) to lose 20. That was also the last time we had a losing conference record of 1-11. We might not lose 20, but the conference streak is definitely over this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.