Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Markus Howard

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Maybe he went through the draft evaluation process last year and doesnt think he will get anymore insight?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Maybe he went through the draft evaluation process last year and doesnt think he will get anymore insight?
    I mean he's projected late first, early second, maybe he's trying to play his way into a guaranteed first round spot, I definitely could see him being successful in an open offense like the Rockets or Warriors, he's an absolute gamer. Marquette is going to be pretty damn legit next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    B/c he knows whats waiting for him. Hes a very marginal NBA guy.....he can go play in Europe and do just fine whether he wants to do that now or a year from now.

Hes smart IMHO....get the degree, have fun your senior year.......
    It’s never smart to give up a year of income if you are good enough to play pro ball, which he is. The more film they get on him the more faults they will find. I think him being a young senior (doesn’t turn 21 til next March) makes this ok assuming he has been told he has first round potential.

Well, I hope that Howard deciding to stay wasn't the reason the Hauser's left. A pity as that team would have been good.