Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Markus Howard

Markus Howard

Holy, Jeezuz!!

Were you there? Did you hear? Did you See? Howard went OFF last night vs Buffalo. 25 straight second half points, 40 total second half points, 45 total points!!! Some of those shots were other worldly. I haven't ever seen a guy in a zone like that.

One of the most incredible performances I've ever seen. Can we just forfeit to Marquette up there now, because it's gonna be uuuuuugly if that game is played.

Providence with a good win at Texas too.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When he is on he is incredible, but at the next level his lack of elite athleticism and size are going to be problems. Marquette hit 63% of their 3s. They won’t touch that rate again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a lot of points for one half, for one guy.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    When he is on he is incredible, but at the next level his lack of elite athleticism and size are going to be problems. Marquette hit 63% of their 3s. They won’t touch that rate again.

If there is ever a jinx for January 6, this is it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    If there is ever a jinx for January 6, this is it!
    I should have said won’t touch until they play us.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post

I saw plenty of athleticism in the various shake and step-back moves he was using all night long.

Sophomore
    To me he has a much cleaner game than Trey Young and a real jump shot which shows me athleticism. I have seen every Big East team except Georgetown and we are going to have to "bring it" to even be in shouting distance of 9-9. I know people say we could be winless but I am hopeful that pride esp at home will get us to win some games where we should not be in the game(see Auburn) and (maybe) steal 2 road wins. I will say the game against Mercy give me hope as it gave us a template to utilize the grad transfers (skilled but limited players as are most players when you get down to it) as we will need 25 p, 9 Reb, 3asst from the aggregate to even make our number work.

Watch him, he can’t dunk. He doesn’t have enough athleticism to dunk.

Howard returning to Marquette... wonder why he didn’t at least put his name in and go through process?...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Howard returning to Marquette... wonder why he didn’t at least put his name in and go through process?...
    B/c he knows whats waiting for him. Hes a very marginal NBA guy.....he can go play in Europe and do just fine whether he wants to do that now or a year from now.

Hes smart IMHO....get the degree, have fun your senior year.......