Need Tix for Detroit 12-21

As luck prevails out of towner family & friends are arriving early & want to see the Muskies; there's no DeBuschere, no Spencer Haywood, No Long & Tyler, no Cureton, no Archie Tulles, no Ray jr on this Titan group; so if any tix are left unused to being relegated to holiday partying, I would appreciate the consideration.

Mindful the Criers slapped a 50 point beating on Detroit 2 weeks ago so may be concluded by the first media TO.

Thanks.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Freshman
    I may have 4 in row a of upper level across from x bench.

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    As luck prevails out of towner family & friends are arriving early & want to see the Muskies; there's no DeBuschere, no Spencer Haywood, No Long & Tyler, no Cureton, no Archie Tulles, no Ray jr on this Titan group; so if any tix are left unused to being relegated to holiday partying, I would appreciate the consideration.

Mindful the Criers slapped a 50 point beating on Detroit 2 weeks ago so may be concluded by the first media TO.

Thanks.
    Call the ticket office 513-745-3411. The students are on break and you'll most likely be able to get tickets behind the basket.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens