Big East to represent USA in Pan-Am games

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...2019-pan-games

This is really cool!! Chance to showcase the plethora of talent in our conference. X should be well represented.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Interesting idea. Very cool!

That's awesome. Somehow made me think of having a post NCAA tournament inter conference championship where the 32 Div. 1 conferences select an all star team. There are 32 conferences so we are talking about a 2 week event. Daydreaming.
    May the X be with you....Quitting is never an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...2019-pan-games

This is really cool!! Chance to showcase the plethora of talent in our conference. X should be well represented.
    Not sure if X will be represented. The men's team is travelling to Spain next summer during this time. Steele might want his whole team together for cohesiveness.

Sophomore
    I'd be fine with nobody from x going. don't want anyone getting hurt in a throw away event ala darnell williams

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    I'd be fine with nobody from x going. don't want anyone getting hurt in a throw away event ala darnell williams
    This makes no sense to me. Darnell Williams just as easily could have injured himself playing pickup in Schmidt. Next year, a Xavier player could just as easily get hurt in Spain. I think it would be amazing to have one or more of our upperclassmen representing the US in Lima.

If X is well represented then I am assuming they arnt trying to win? Who on X would you want to represent the Big East?
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield