Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    Tell me one positive from this game so far
    Mizzou had their highest scoring half of the season. That's pretty good isn't it?

Ph, you meant positive for X?

How's this...………….if the Muskies have not improved their defense as much as Steele said they have, Mizzou would have had their highest scoring half of decade.

All-Conference
    The point is...go get some dawgs. This year is exactly what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Gents (and Ladies),

so much of what's being said was also said when Mack struggled in his first year. Neither Mack or Steele have/had great teams in year one. The lifeblood is and always has been recruiting. Steele needs 2-3 very, very, very good classes in a row. It's where it all begins and ends.

He did well in year one. Some of the new guys will have to be contributors next year.
    What? Mack was handed a great team in his first year. Xavier went to the Sweet 16 that year (remember the Sweet 16 game versus Kansas St.?)

All-Conference
    Calm down. Getting my years messed up. Mack definitely did struggle early, but I guess I'm off on the team.

Point is, get some dudes, cuz these guys need help.

At this point I wouldn’t mind seeing Steele get tossed in the 2nd half. Stop being a player’s coach and send an f’ing message
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Supporting Member
    We need a point guard that can handle the ball and get to the rim, 2 or 3 shooters, and an entire team that is willing to play defense. Other than that, xavier is all set :)

This is ridiculous.

Sophomore
    Q with another fucking lazy pass. Sit him and Naji. I don’t care what the results of this game are.

I won’t panick over one game, or even one season, but this is painful.

We are spoiled.

All-Conference
    From the very beginning, this group has had very little emotion. I remember thinking after the exhibition game that this team is going to surprise some people. Little did I know that that was going to be our best game of the year with the most emotion.

Naji looked like an NBA lottery pick in that game.