Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Triplets!!!

Supporting Member
    Congratulations! I think I remember you saying you had an older child as well? Regardless, what a blessing! I have 2 and a half year old twins and though sometimes they drive me a bit nuts, I love them like crazy. The first year is just brutal and was definitely not my favorite, but after that it has been absolutely amazing. Again, congrats and hopefully they wont have to wait too long to see xaviers first final four:)

I am headed to 7th birthday party of twin boys grand nephews; delivered by emergency C-section 7 weeks early & both significantly underweight. Spent first 90 days of life in Cincy Children's NEICU. Both are fine since but are nothing alike.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    I am headed to 7th birthday party of twin boys grand nephews; delivered by emergency C-section 7 weeks early & both significantly underweight. Spent first 90 days of life in Cincy Children's NEICU. Both are fine since but are nothing alike.
    My twins are 1 boy and 1 girl and spent about 6 weeks in NICU...now two and a half and same thing absolutely nothing alike.

Junior
    Congrats! Guess this is your big class. I'm sure you're going to want to finish off that starting 5 with another in a year or two ;).
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Congrats! More people to love!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Congrats to you and your family!

Congratulations and good luck! Three Xavier University tuitions in the same four year stretch....ouch. I wonder how many National Championship banners will be hanging from the rafters by then? One for each? One for mom, dad, and sibling too?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Thanks all! It has been a crazy two weeks. The triplets all avoided the NICU and came home on day 4 when Mom was discharged. We are very blessed! Appreciate all the kind words.

Part of the craziness though is that a week before my kids were born I was hospitalized with a blood infection and pneumonia (a day after my wife was admitted for low platelets). Luckily I was treated and only had to stay 3 days and made it out in time for the birth of my kids. However subsequently I have been diagnosed with a rare immune deficiency disease (CVID). I essentially have no immune system of my own. It will require me to get infusions of immunoglobulins from other people's blood plasma. I will need these every other week for the rest of my life (at least at this point there is no long term solution or cure). I start my first infusion Monday. There can be anywhere from some serious to more mild side effects from the infusions and potentially none. Little nervous about that so any spare prayers you can send my way I will take!
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 05-11-2019 at 06:59 PM.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Definitely will send prayers and continue to do so