Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Triplets!!!

Your grandfather had 7 daughters and no sons. So your situation is a mole hill by comparison.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    Your grandfather had 7 daughters and no sons. So your situation is a mole hill by comparison.
    HAHAHAHA, 6 daughters, but your point is well taken!!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Congratulations, I have no experience yet but my wife is pregnant with twins at the moment. She is a bit over 18 weeks along.
    Congrats to you as well!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Thanks for the encouragement/advice so far everyone, some good stuff in there!

Congrats!

I have no advice to offer, but you've already had some good advice offered here.

Get past the point where they all become self-propelled and they'll hopefully help you by keeping themselves entertained with each other a lot of the time.

How is your storage solution for Pampers coming along?
    X A V I E R

My wife and I (actually, my wife) gave birth to 6 kids in a 10-year period of time. You're screwed!

Nick out.

My wife is 29-weeks pregnant with twins (a boy and a girl), and these will be our first kids. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and some of the advice from the fathers on this board. I'm doing my best to mentally prepare myself for the sleep deprivation and dirty diapers, but nothing will completely prepare me for them until they are born and home from the hospital.

Any other fathers who wish to chime in regarding advice for a first-time parent is greatly appreciated! I've been soliciting advice from all of my friends and family who have kids. I always ask them for one specific tip that they would recommend to a new parent.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoX View Post
    My wife is 29-weeks pregnant with twins (a boy and a girl), and these will be our first kids. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and some of the advice from the fathers on this board. I'm doing my best to mentally prepare myself for the sleep deprivation and dirty diapers, but nothing will completely prepare me for them until they are born and home from the hospital.

Any other fathers who wish to chime in regarding advice for a first-time parent is greatly appreciated! I've been soliciting advice from all of my friends and family who have kids. I always ask them for one specific tip that they would recommend to a new parent.
    Drink alot of beer.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoX View Post

Congrats. My 2 year old twins were our first kids and probably last. You have probably heard this, but you will never be fully prepared...never be prepared for the absolute love you can have for two people, never be prepared for the sleep deprivation, nor all the laughs, cries, smiles that you will experience all within ten seconds of each other. Not going to lie, that first year really effing sucks and is completely awesome at the same time.

Best advice I can give is really lean on your spouse for everything.

If you have any particular questions either now, or once you have them, do not hesitate to PM me.
    Last edited by Xville; 12-14-2018 at 01:49 PM.

.....and on a related note, this may be a good time to buy a bag of frozen peas, pick a long weekend (maybe the Super Bowl?) and make an appointment to get yourself snipped! Just a thought..... :-)

My son is dating a very nice young lady who is one of six daughters. She is pushing for Sainthood for her father. He’s got my vote!

I remember all these “good Catholic families” growing up who had 10-12 kids. I couldn’t even remember all their names! Unless your Phillip Rivers, I don’t know who could afford that these days!