Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last Dance

Supporting Member

The Last Dance

Figured we could take a break from the topics of covid and how warm Steeles seat is. So much good stuff in these first two episodes...

1.) Krause being pictured as a villain yet Reinsdorf who was the owner and had the power to stop Krause, framed as a reasonable man.

2.) Completely forgot how underpaid Pippen was, crazy.

3.) Jordan at UNC hitting the back of his head on the backboard to block a shot is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Figured we could take a break from the topics of covid and how warm Steeles seat is. So much good stuff in these first two episodes...

1.) Krause being pictured as a villain yet Reinsdorf who was the owner and had the power to stop Krause, framed as a reasonable man.

2.) Completely forgot how underpaid Pippen was, crazy.

3.) Jordan at UNC hitting the back of his head on the backboard to block a shot is insane.
    I completely agree with your #1 point. Reinsdorf got ample TV time to trash a dead man while he had complete control to either fire Krause or tell him how things were going to go. Back in the late 90s, I remember cursing the names of the “two Jerrys”, not just Krause. How Reinsdorf is escaping any blame in this blows my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I completely agree with your #1 point. Reinsdorf got ample TV time to trash a dead man while he had complete control to either fire Krause or tell him how things were going to go. Back in the late 90s, I remember cursing the names of the “two Jerrys”, not just Krause. How Reinsdorf is escaping any blame in this blows my mind.
    I think it was because Krause was the one going on tv and making the statements.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Didn't watch a minute.
    Probably because I lived it, in person, watching Jordan screw (legit by his ability) the Cavs out of Championships. The fact that Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance and that group never won one is a traveshamockery.

And Lebron is better. Best player that ever lived. Fight me.
    By the way. When he owned the White Sox, Reinsdorf was all set to move them to Tampa/St. Pete. It was within hours of happening. Hated him.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 04-20-2020 at 08:31 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Good State Farm commercial with Kenny Mayne.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Didn't watch a minute.
    As a Jazz fan, this is also something I'm not interested in re-living.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I think it was because Krause was the one going on tv and making the statements.
    I agree. I'm just shocked that they didn't have a player or Chicago media member call Reinsdorf out for his bullshit. The organization has been absolutely pathetic since the breakup but for a brief period with Rose, Thibs, and Butler.

Supporting Member
    Didn't watch a minute.
    Probably because I lived it, in person, watching Jordan screw (legit by his ability) the Cavs out of Championships. The fact that Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance and that group never won one is a traveshamockery.

By the way. When he owned the White Sox, Reinsdorf was all set to move them to Tampa/St. Pete. It was within hours of happening. Hated him.
    A Cleveland guy saying Lebron is better than Jordan? Shocking. I can see both sides of this though. Different games, completely different eras of the nba.

I will say one thing the documentary did for me was long for that era of the nba...I hate today's league.

Didn't watch a minute.

I will gladly fight you! MJ > LBJ
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    A Cleveland guy saying Lebron is better than Jordan? Shocking. I can see both sides of this though. Different games, completely different eras of the nba.

I will say one thing the documentary did for me was long for that era of the nba...I hate today's league.
    It is so tough because of different eras. Will say, LBJ seems to have a more complete game (maybe more so than anyone?)- I think he was leading the league in assists this season.

Personally, I think KD/Steph/Klay team would beat anyone in NBA history. But again, because this era is all about pure shooting and spreading the floor out.