Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Triplets!!!

That’s great to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Well somehow someway we made it through the first year. Our triplets Jack, Emma, and Chloe are 1 today. Best part is I had to go wake them up at 8am today to get them up for breakfast. That has been the saving grace in this first year. Since 10 weeks all three have slept through the night. Literally can’t remember the last time I had to get up in the middle of the night with them. Luckily they got my sleep genes. Our older son was the same way.

Honestly our almost 4 year old is way more work than the triplets. Lol. But I shutter to think of have three 3 year olds, that imo is going to be way harder than this first year! I know there are some other multiple dads on this site with older kids, I’ll need all the advice I can’t get from you ok how to deal with them at that age.

All of us are staying healthy through this pandemic, hope you and your families are as well!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Godspeed for a healthy pregnancy and birth for all involved!

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Well somehow someway we made it through the first year. Our triplets Jack, Emma, and Chloe are 1 today. Best part is I had to go wake them up at 8am today to get them up for breakfast. That has been the saving grace in this first year. Since 10 weeks all three have slept through the night. Literally can’t remember the last time I had to get up in the middle of the night with them. Luckily they got my sleep genes. Our older son was the same way.

Honestly our almost 4 year old is way more work than the triplets. Lol. But I shutter to think of have three 3 year olds, that imo is going to be way harder than this first year! I know there are some other multiple dads on this site with older kids, I’ll need all the advice I can’t get from you ok how to deal with them at that age.

All of us are staying healthy through this pandemic, hope you and your families are as well!
    AWESOME news! Good for you on the sleeping habits, that’s amazing. You’ll get thru it all. Happy birthday to.....the household!

Congrats D-West! You’ve had a very hectic year for sure!

Happy Birthday to your 3 beauties BM!! I can’t imagine Baby Times 3 but congrats on making it through Year 1 with them!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Thanks all!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17