Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X stuff on EBTH

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    I guess that says all we need to know about the future of the series with Dayton.

Next step we have to keep it out of a UD fans hands.

Sad, really, the school parting with a big part of program history for a few bucks. What are $6 Pepsi’s not making them enough money.
    So I shouldn’t have emailed the link to my uncle who is a VD grad? Told him he should buy it, only way Dayton will see one of those trophies again.

I'm very surprised that the trophy is for sale - that is a big part of the program's history. Seems like an item you keep in the trophy case to let alumni look at when they visit campus and revisit the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 200 View Post
    I'm very surprised that the trophy is for sale - that is a big part of the program's history. Seems like an item you keep in the trophy case to let alumni look at when they visit campus and revisit the good old days.

After talking to some at the game yesterday, it appears some of the stuff is being removed from Schmidt. I wonder if that's a backup trophy?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    After talking to some at the game yesterday, it appears some of the stuff is being removed from Schmidt. I wonder if that's a backup trophy?
    That will disappoint all the Dayton fans who have bid on it.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    That will disappoint all the Dayton fans who have bid on it.
    Wouldn't bother me at all if some VD fan paid the 1800 bucks for it to support XBB. A10 has devolved to SLU and a bunch of intramural teams.
    2023 Sweet 16