Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sophomore

Villanova goes down to Penn from Ivy League

I watch Ivy League basketball at Yale from Conn. With Castin, Bordeaux, Makai Mason(Baylor) and others and now this (and Princeton playing St John tough) it is not your father's Ivy League. Many good athletes with size and skill

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I watch Ivy League basketball at Yale from Conn. With Castin, Bordeaux, Makai Mason(Baylor) and others and now this (and Princeton playing St John tough) it is not your father's Ivy League. Many good athletes with size and skill
    I said this before the year started. The BE is wide open this year. Its going to be a wild ride. No reason why X cant get better and compete for the title.

So who is the best team in the league this year? Seton Hall?

There is no clear best team right now. A complete toss up IMHO.

Marquette

Sophomore
    Quinnerly posted on his public social media account, “there’s a reason it was my second choice.” He’s gone. Gotten very, very limited run this season. Like less than elias’s non-conference run last year, except he’s a McDonald’s All-American.

Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    Quinnerly posted on his public social media account, “there’s a reason it was my second choice.” He’s gone. Gotten very, very limited run this season. Like less than elias’s non-conference run last year, except he’s a McDonald’s All-American.
    Ouch. Well I trust Wright and his track record. Maybe its just not a good fit.

Look at my post in another thread, my insider guy told me he would transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting Swider only got 12 minutes and didn’t look like a top 50 recruit as well (know it’s early in his freshman year). The one guy we really missed out on is Saddiq Bey. That whole recruiting situation for him last year still puzzles me. A lot of the experts were picking him to go to X for a while and some to NC State towards the end where he ultimately signed.

Word of mouth at State was they thought after he signed, coaches weren’t sure where he was going to fit into 10 man rotation. They gave him his release and now he started and played 34 significant minutes for Villanova last night. X fans are really going to get sick of him over the next four years. Obviously this pains me already.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Look at my post in another thread, my insider guy told me he would transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its a long year and a lot of things can change. An injury could force him into the rotation............unless he leaves immediately of course