Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Walters

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    I'm constantly amazed by the stupidity. Regardless of what happened the first time, how on earth can you put yourself in this position again? Complete moron.

If reports are true, he‘s not a moron putting himself in unfortunate situations. Hes a psycho monster.

Why does the enquirer need to bring up past incidents involving Xavier players?
    Last edited by XUOWNSUC; 12-12-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    Why does the enquirer need to bring up past incidents involving Xavier players?
    You are way off track. Not a former Xavier player, not a former incident, not the enquirer

Quote Originally Posted by XU-PA View Post
    You are way off track. Not a former Xavier player, not a former incident, not the enquirer
    What are you talking about? I’m talking about why the enquirer feels the need to bring up Macura’s bar incident (for example) in an article about Jake Walter. The author literally uses 5 paragraphs talking about past Xavier incidents in an article that is supposed to be about Jake Walter (who never even was a Xavier student). To me, it was uncalled for.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...my/2283381002/
    Last edited by XUOWNSUC; 12-12-2018 at 05:51 AM.

Sophomore
    This Walter incident is NOT the one (as a minor) that cost him his scholarship? This is bad news ..I know innocent until proven guilty but..

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    If reports are true, he‘s not a moron putting himself in unfortunate situations. Hes a psycho monster.
    Exactly.........

Xavier did not dodge a bullet here. They never even let the bullet get close enough to hit them.

081312-the-matrix.jpg
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    What are you talking about? I’m talking about why the enquirer feels the need to bring up Macura’s bar incident (for example) in an article about Jake Walter. The author literally uses 5 paragraphs talking about past Xavier incidents in an article that is supposed to be about Jake Walter (who never even was a Xavier student). To me, it was uncalled for.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...my/2283381002/
    When I was reading I was thinking the same thing. This situation really has nothing to with Xavier and it was a shot at X for no reason. The part about Xavier's legal troubles had nothing to do with the story at hand. It was a low-blow from someone who obviously doesn't like X. No other reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by beatuc View Post
    When I was reading I was thinking the same thing. This situation really has nothing to with Xavier and it was a shot at X for no reason. The part about Xavier's legal troubles had nothing to do with the story at hand. It was a low-blow from someone who obviously doesn't like X. No other reason for it.
    Agreed. For a kid that has not stepped foot on campus and had his scholarship offer pulled, kind of reaching here...........

It wouldn't exactly be news article worthy if the kid wasn't connected to Xavier through his previous offer.