Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    It’s honestly ridiculous we keep having to say this game after game but 14 threes from naji and Quentin is way too many. It shouldn’t be this hard to figure this out

Shut the hell up up people. We are three good recruits and a bunch of transfers. In 2 years we will compete for a 1 seed but we are not Duke we are not UK. We don't get those level of players. We need senior leadership and experience to win. You are a Xavier fan not a Duke fan. Our coach is not staying 30 years. You need to trust the program and know in a couple years we will be legitimate contenders again

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    It’s honestly ridiculous we keep having to say this game after game but 14 threes from naji and Quentin is way too many. It shouldn’t be this hard to figure this out
    Why??? NBA is nothing but this now. That is how you win in today's basketball. Tell me the last team that won a NC by posting up

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Shut the hell up up people. We are three good recruits and a bunch of transfers. In 2 years we will compete for a 1 seed but we are not Duke we are not UK. We don't get those level of players. We need senior leadership and experience to win. You are a Xavier fan not a Duke fan. Our coach is not staying 30 years. You need to trust the program and know in a couple years we will be legitimate contenders again
    Trust what you see. Blind faith is never the answer.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Why??? NBA is nothing but this now. That is how you win in today's basketball. Tell me the last team that won a NC by posting up
    Because they can’t make them. Pretty simple. I wish they could, but they cant

1. This team isn’t winning a natty or competing for one by any stretch.
    2. UNC two years ago
    3. This could easily be on the coaches as much as the players. Nova knows how to teach shooting. Doesn’t seem like we do

Quote Originally Posted by KFX View Post
    Trust what you see. Blind faith is never the answer.
    It's not blind Faith. The Xavier way has proven itself since '89. Get ur young ass out of here and quit living in the present

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Yep. Combined they should take maybe 5 threes a game, and only wide open kick outs. Combined they should take 15 free throws a game. Know what you’re good at, know what you struggle with.

I don’t remember the last time I felt better about my Bills team than Xavier.

Long term, I’m still looking forward to X being X, but there will be a rough stretch ahead. Don’t lose the faith!

Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    Yep. Combined they should take maybe 5 threes a game, and only wide open kick outs. Combined they should take 15 free throws a game. Know what you’re good at, know what you struggle with.
    So, are you saying Naji needs to know he’s not a PG? Dribbling is an adventure for him. Don’t try to do too much.

Sophomore
    Naji plays as if there’s not another team playing defense. He’s just perpetually careless