Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    They're favored by 7.
    If they lose it'll be an epic meltdown.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Are you telling me UC wouldn’t win the Big East? Yes Mick, u didn’t but if you want to see a BE conf champ banner there’s one 4 miles down the road..

You can do it even if it will take 12 hours with your tiny, tiny gnome legs.
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 12-07-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    That dude changed the argument anytime you hit him with actual facts. It was a wild ride to watch him try to wiggle out of that one.
    Made my head hurt, ha.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Guy claimed I was being biased in my stats because I looked at the entirety of their time in the Big East, I should have only looked at their time after their rebuild years lol.
    When people know they are wrong, they try to come up with the most outrageous shit to seem like they are right, it's amusing to be honest.

Guy claimed I was being biased in my stats because I looked at the entirety of their time in the Big East, I should have only looked at their time after their rebuild years lol.
    So they lost a coach......BFD..........they call that rebuild? WTF? We lose coaches and move on and get better...........

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    So they lost a coach......BFD..........they call that rebuild? WTF? We lose coaches and move on and get better...........
    In another arguement he claimed XU had stability in the coaching department.

Also that USF, UCF, Tulsa, Tulane, ECU were comparable to Providence, Seton Hall, Marquette, Georgetown
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    They are facing some adversity this year. They lost a coach as well...except their coach was lost to a federal assault conviction.

Also that USF, UCF, Tulsa, Tulane, ECU were comparable to Providence, Seton Hall, Marquette, Georgetown
    Uh, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member

His resorting to name calling is a sure sign he’s lost the argument. Funny thing is in his mind he thinks he won. But deep down he knows he was absolutely abused by someone of far superior education, and it makes him hate “Eggsavier” even more.

Reps to you sir, and the other “morons” and “dumbasses” who weighed in.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

My favorite of “rebuild” comment was when he said it’s hard to compare and perform with “jucos” on the roster.

Hmm. Didn’t UC ride the talents of three “juco” players (Van Exel, Jones and Blount) in 1992 when they made it to the final 4? Seems like that was a huge “rebuild” if you include a MAC transfer (Buford). Arguably the 4 best players and starters on that team. Seems like Mick has even trained the fans it’s not his fault - ever.