Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I also remember about 10 years ago after UC lost the Shootout, Cronin was giving an interview after later playing Seton Hall in the old Big East and saying, "you think that Seton Hall team would be 7th in the A-10?"

One more- after Holloway scored 27 points in a double OT win at Cintas, Cronin commented afterwards, "We allowed a guy who can't go to his left to score 27 points."

The guy simply lacks the ability to say intelligent things when he speaks publiclly.
    You have to remember that this is the same guy who thought it appropriate to challenge one of our players to a fight.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    You have to remember that this is the same guy who thought it appropriate to challenge one of our players to a fight.
    Yea, I forgot about that. You don't see that very often. I think the last time I think I saw anything close to that was 1978 when Woody Hayes slugged the guy (and got fired).

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Big Deli. Look it up. We've been there.
    Ha, great reference.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    So great.

This guy tried to claim on twitter that UC used to dominate all the teams that stayed in the Big East. I had to set him straight:

https://twitter.com/TheRealBMac7/sta...34644915806210
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Check my math but I think UC had a .375 winning % against X during their time in the BE (05-13). If I'm right they're lucky X was in the A-10 during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    This guy tried to claim on twitter that UC used to dominate all the teams that stayed in the Big East. I had to set him straight:

https://twitter.com/TheRealBMac7/sta...34644915806210
    Body bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Check my math but I think UC had a .375 winning % against X during their time in the BE (05-13). If I'm right they're lucky X was in the A-10 during that time.
    Lmfao UC fans will try anything, like hanging onto tournament wins before they were born in order to make a point. They can't understand the power shift in Cincinnati, it's cute really.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Body bags.

Lmfao UC fans will try anything, like hanging onto tournament wins before they were born in order to make a point. They can't understand the power shift in Cincinnati, it's cute really.
    Guy claimed I was being biased in my stats because I looked at the entirety of their time in the Big East, I should have only looked at their time after their rebuild years lol.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Guy claimed I was being biased in my stats because I looked at the entirety of their time in the Big East, I should have only looked at their time after their rebuild years lol.
    That dude changed the argument anytime you hit him with actual facts. It was a wild ride to watch him try to wiggle out of that one.