Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    Can we all finally admit that Naji is not that good. The guy is a turnover over machine, cannot dribble and is not a threat from 3.
    Most ridiculous post of the season so far. He’s going to score close to 500 pts this year and could well be all Big East. Speaking of the BEast, did anyone notice that Naj is tied for 4th in rebounds among ALL Big East players? He has 63....2 more than Govan!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Naji is good, if he can control himself and play within his strengths he will be better and about where I thought he would be.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Apparently Tyriq is in the concussion protocol. On the game before the Shootout, and you hit your head, you act like it doesn't hurt. There's no way I'd miss the Shootout with a headache.
    There is no way to hide a concussion these days. You dont get diagnosed with a concussion because your head hurts. And comparing it to a headache is silly.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

If he is in the protocol he most likely won't play. That would put James in the rotation.

Supporting Member
    Apparently Tyriq is in the concussion protocol. On the game before the Shootout, and you hit your head, you act like it doesn't hurt. There's no way I'd miss the Shootout with a headache.
    Have you ever had a concussion? I had a couple growing up and it's nothing like a headache. It's a brain trauma for eff sake...the uc game is just a game that in the end means nothing.

Junior
    This is in the lead for most ignorant quote this year.

Drudy23 is tougher than Tyrique Jones everybody.
    Run the table.

I had a nasty one 15 years ago in a bike race. I lost 15 minutes. When I play soccer and give a good header, I still get a nasty headache a couple hours later like clock work.

Concussions are serious things. If he had one he won’t play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-Conference
    Calm down fellow fans.

I'm just saying. It would really suck to miss the Shootout.

Sophomore
    Has that even been confirmed? I haven't seen that reported anywhere although that's kind of what I'm expecting