Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    The Steak Fry is tomorrow evening. I will be there.
    Me, too. Hope they have it planned to be indoors. The forecast is looking a little wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    THANKS! I’m getting excited about this season strangely early this year! Maybe it’s wanting to get the taste of last year out of my mouth......but mostly it’s these new guys added to what we have returning!
    I'm with you on this, I think it's a mixture of knowing the potential on this roster, and seeing a highly lauded class get to campus. 7 new guys are going to be putting on the X uniform, which means there's plenty to speculate about with all of these particular new pieces. There's a lot of excitement around the program right now with Steele crushing it on the recruiting trail, and not to mention looking miles better as a coach at the end of the year as opposed to the beginning. Still expect him to have some growing pains, but X basketball looks like it's in a good place, and that's exciting.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Me, too. Hope they have it planned to be indoors. The forecast is looking a little wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I believe it is always inside now.

Now that basketball activities can officially begin, any hope for a transfer back up for Tyrique is over. Coach Steele must be pretty confident that at least one of the 3 frosh will be ready for some post action, or plans to slot Carter there when needed. Either way it’s not ideal and reason for concern because there’s always the dreaded “I” word. Fact is the conference has added several quality bigs.....X will face considerably more height and/or experience in the BE when Jones is not in there.

As far as the 13th scholarship goes, it could go to a current roster player for one year but most certainly will be available for another 2020 guy.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    I believe it is always inside now.
    OK. They were always outdoors when I used to attend, but it’s been a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Is it true 2020 Zac Harvey is committing to the Kitty Kats?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Now that basketball activities can officially begin, any hope for a transfer back up for Tyrique is over. Coach Steele must be pretty confident that at least one of the 3 frosh will be ready for some post action, or plans to slot Carter there when needed. Either way it’s not ideal and reason for concern because there’s always the dreaded “I” word. Fact is the conference has added several quality bigs.....X will face considerably more height and/or experience in the BE when Jones is not in there.

As far as the 13th scholarship goes, it could go to a current roster player for one year but most certainly will be available for another 2020 guy.
    The roster is set for this year.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie4106 View Post
    Is it true 2020 Zac Harvey is committing to the Kitty Kats?
    Highly probable.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    Highly probable.
    No longer highly probable. This is weird.

Sophomore
    elias king just committed to umass lowell