Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 787
  1. #101
    Sophomore XUGRAD80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,207
    LaRue is ranked 5th in the state

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Bishops team must be absolutely sick. Who are the d 1 players on the team?

    Also in kentucky as expected trinity destroyed Lexington Christian by 35...Tandys team must be very meh especially considering they barely beat larue county.
    Dahmir Bishop’s sidekick is 6’6” Maryland signee Donta Scott. They have another guy going to Binghamton. This Bishop situation is not good. Must be something serious keeping him out because this tourney is one of the most prestigious in the country. Hope to see him back today....they are playing for the Championship!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 12-22-2018 at 10:42 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

  3. #103
    Supporting Member noteggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Dahmir Bishop’s sidekick is 6’6” Maryland signee Donta Scott. They have another guy going to Binghamton. This Bishop situation is not good. Must be something serious keeping him out because this tourney is one of the most prestigious in the country. Hope to see him back today....they are playing for the Championship!
    Bishop left during first half of the University School game with an ankle injury. Not sure of the severity.

  4. #104
    http://www.maxpreps.com/news/BR4Sx39...ive-upsets.htm

    Mystery solved....Bishop suffered “nasty ankle sprain” in Thursday’s game.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

  5. #105
    Sophomore sirthought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    2,259
    While I want Bishop to play well and improve, I'm okay if he sits out as many games as he needs. We've got him signed and it's better that he heals than forcing something.

  6. #106
    Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,970
    After losing their first, uh and kyky have won their last two and will play in the consolation championship today at 3. Unfortunately have not gotten box scores for the last two games.

  7. #107
    Sophomore Lloyd Braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    After losing their first, uh and kyky have won their last two and will play in the consolation championship today at 3. Unfortunately have not gotten box scores for the last two games.
    Here is a brief recap. KyKy with 36. They play at 3pm today.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    While I want Bishop to play well and improve, I'm okay if he sits out as many games as he needs. We've got him signed and it's better that he heals than forcing something.
    He didn't start but he played 19 minutes. He was ineffective and their luck ran out.....they were scorched in the Championship game.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

  9. #109
    Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Here is a brief recap. KyKy with 36. They play at 3pm today.
    Thanks! Evanston is going to be pretty darn tough but we shall see!

  10. #110
    Supporting Member Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,427
    If you want some Dieonte Miles highlights in a blowout win

    https://twitter.com/FOX19Joe/status/1078884916002213888

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •