Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    JP is currently a fringe NBA player, and Naji just got done with a season 20 points of ORtg less efficient than JP's senior year. Naji probably either needs to get much better at either shooting or distribution or not insignificantly better as an all-around player to put himself in position to get drafted. I don't think that's out of reach for him, but if I had to bet now, I'd lay that he doesn't get drafted after his junior year.

Not a good comparison. For one, najis offensive rating fell 20 points from his freshman to sophomore year. Why? We had a new head coach and lost enough players where he went from the 7th option on a great team to the primary focus of the offense. JP was never the #1 option at any point in his career and never lost his coach. It took naji awhile but second half of the big east season naji had excellent offensive ratings. As far as defense it’s not even a comparison. Naji is by far a superior defender

Junior
    I'll take JP shooting a last second 3 over Naji any day.
    Last edited by JTG; 04-15-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    I'll take JP shooting a last second 3 over Naji any day.
    doesnt change my point at all

Harold Beverly has committed to the U of Miami

Ben Roderick has committed to Ohio University

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Harold Beverly has committed to the U of Miami
    Lol he just had like 7 crystal balls to Georgia this weekend

Wow that’s interesting. Guess he got tired waiting for X and OSU to offer.

I think missed opportunity here, especially since adding a versatile wing is a priority. This kid looks to have a similar skill set as Naji. I would love to know what Travis saw that made him not offer....possibly defense? OR is X at the point where 3 stars (220 nationally) no longer make the grade. I hope not because I prefer they get back to developing seniors as apposed to adding mid major/grad transfers as often as we have recently. I'm thinking Roderick will be an impact freshman in the MAC and star for them as an upperclassman.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 04-16-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    I think missed opportunity here, especially since adding a versatile wing is a priority. This kid looks to have a similar skill set as Naji. I would love to know what Travis saw that made him not offer....possibly defense? OR is X at the point where 3 stars (220 nationally) no longer make the grade. I hope not because I prefer they get back to developing seniors as apposed to adding mid major/grad transfers as often as we have recently. I'm thinking Roderick will be an impact freshman in the MAC and star for them as an upperclassman.
    Fremantle, Ramsey and Miles are only 3 stars. Steele saw him a couple of times and for his reasons I guess didn’t offer him. Maybe he has sights set on the 2020 class for what he feels he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Fremantle, Ramsey and Miles are only 3 stars. Steele saw him a couple of times and for his reasons I guess didn’t offer him. Maybe he has sights set on the 2020 class for what he feels he needs.
    Remember Texas Tech has mostly 2 and 3 stars on their recent team. I hope X can get hustle fighting guys who love defense and 2-3 guys who are off the charts shooters. Wishing...maybe in 2-3 years.