Page 59 of 83 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    Lol like I’m the one that has to explain myself. Naji and Scruggs still have some significant holes in their game. But since you think it’s basically a forgone conclusion that both could get drafted after next season, (two players being drafted in the same year from Xavier almost never happens) what are you predicting for next season? I mean I hope you’re right honestly but it’s just not what I predict happening.
    For either to be drafted next year, he would have to be a consistent deadly 3 point shooter, slasher and show amazing athleticism.
    Length combined with no problems dribbling would be factors.

I doubt either will be drafted next year. Makes little sense unless their game dramatically changes.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    For either to be drafted next year, he would have to be a consistent deadly 3 point shooter, slasher and show amazing athleticism.

I doubt either will be drafted next year. Makes little sense unless their game dramatically changes.
    Paul has all the attributes listed above besides the dribbling part which I'm sure that is what he will be working on this summer along with all of the other facets of his gane.

Regardless, leaving before completing all four years doesn't mean being drafted. I think we all learned that as recently as with kaiser.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post

if naji plays the entire year like he did down the stretch, he'll get drafted. he has length and can defend 1-4 very well, is an elite rebounder at his size, and has very good quickness for a player his height. if he shoots like he did at the end of the year, he's a shoe-in. paul just needs consistency. he has good athleticism, is extremely long, defends well and even defends the post well, and scores from every level. if he produces consistently teams will want him

the naji before the ankle injury that shut down alpha diallo, ty-shon alexander, myles powell, shamorie ponds, and phil booth and scored 14, 23, 28, 31, and 17 is going to get drafted. he was arguably the best player in the big east the second half of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    if naji plays the entire year like he did down the stretch, he'll get drafted. he has length and can defend 1-4 very well, is an elite rebounder at his size, and has very good quickness for a player his height. if he shoots like he did at the end of the year, he's a shoe-in. paul just needs consistency. he has good athleticism, is extremely long, defends well and even defends the post well, and scores from every level. if he produces consistently teams will want him

the naji before the ankle injury that shut down alpha diallo, ty-shon alexander, myles powell, shamorie ponds, and phil booth and scored 14, 23, 28, 31, and 17 is going to get drafted. he was arguably the best player in the big east the second half of the season.
    Agreed. If Naji gets just a little better defensively he can be an elite nba defender which is highly valued. Given he’s not going to be an amazing shooter I can see him being a rotation guy at the nba level who is a high level defender and can get to the basket. Honestly I think his biggest thing next year will be putting better body language and leadership ability on tape as well as showing he can shoot just a little better.

He has some god awful tape from the first half of this past season in terms of body language. That flies if you’re draymond green but if you’re the 9th guy in the rotation ain’t gonna work.

Sophomore
    the real question is what will you do with your username now that mick is outta here?

Dallo has committed to OSU... I believe that is their last open scholly

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Not sure.
    good call. really bizarre why they'd float that and shoot it down within 24 hours

https://twitter.com/dwonodom1/status...02151596023809

Supporting Member
    good call. really bizarre why they'd float that and shoot it down within 24 hours

Well, maybe we are getting moore

the real question is what will you do with your username now that mick is outta here?
    Keep it. I can still lol at him I just have to stay up a little later to catch the pac-12 night games.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

Yeah weird indeed.....what I was hearing was that it was def a no way and that despite what he said he would not be able to graduate this year.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17