Page 63 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    kyky is really good, probably not far off from elite, but, from everything i've heard, bishop is solid, not elite, from out there
    Take a few minutes and watch some YouTube highlights. It appears he scores most of his points from distance. Shoots a real pretty ball with confidence and a nice high release. He’s real good.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    What’s the scoop?
    nevermind... snow is predicting him to davidson

Sophomore
    Take a few minutes and watch some YouTube highlights. It appears he scores most of his points from distance. Shoots a real pretty ball with confidence and a nice high release. He’s real good.
    yea i've seen them. he looks like a good shooter. by most accounts he's about a little over a 35% 3 point shooter, which is solid, but not great. kyky on the other hand reportedly shot 48% during his high school season, which is elite.

nevermind... snow is predicting him to davidson
    For me, that is a HUGE relief. Why take a flyer on an international kid from South Korea? I mean have they ever produced anyone noteworthy? I can’t think of one.

yea i've seen them. he looks like a good shooter. by most accounts he's about a little over a 35% 3 point shooter, which is solid, but not great. kyky on the other hand reportedly shot 48% during his high school season, which is elite.
    From what I can tell he shoots it north of 40%. Now granted, real stats or box scores on him must be out there but I can’t find them. From the mini videos on MaxPreps, he seems to make 3/4 of them often. BUT, I don’t think he was a “volume” shooter for them because the Maryland commit was their go to guy and they had a few more scorers.

Sophomore
    From what I can tell he shoots it north of 40%. Now granted, real stats or box scores on him must be out there but I can’t find them. From the mini videos on MaxPreps, he seems to make 3/4 of them often. BUT, I don’t think he was a “volume” shooter for them because the Maryland commit was their go to guy and they had a few more scorers.
    i'm just going off of what rick said when he committed

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Plus Tandy is near automatic from the line....
    Must be a great leader.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Must be a great leader.
    Lol!! Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Must be a great leader.
    And jumps off one foot, definitely athletic enough for the Big East unlike Trevon.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    And jumps off one foot, definitely athletic enough for the Big East unlike Trevon.
    Maybe I should be embarrassed for asking, but please provide the backstory again on the whole "jumps off one foot" thingy. Thanks. I kind of recall Romaine Sato being involved with it, but that's about it.
    X A V I E R