Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Honestly, with the way things are going now and how really good but not elite players have more options now, EVERY class is important. Even at X, I think you will see 4 year players decrease, even with them not making the NBA. It requires you to re-load every year.
    I can't see how this revolving door reality can be viewed as a good thing. Recruiting the best possible high school talent will always be top priority, however I don't see a XU senior class that doesn't include a transfer anymore. Once an afterthought, the transfer market has become crucial to a winning formula. When they open a "portal" and start ranking transfers a new era has arrived......and like with freshman talent, the blue bloods will start getting most of the top guys.. Look at UNC and UK for example.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 05-12-2019 at 04:18 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Anyone have an update on Ben Carlson’s recruitment? Very impressed by his play

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Are you talking about Scrubb? He's visiting Louisville next week. Can't imagine he'd turn down Louisville if he gets an offer.
    I know Scrubb is 2020, but I think he's only mentioned in this thread. He visited Louisville yesterday and got his offer, so I suspect we're out of the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I know Scrubb is 2020, but I think he's only mentioned in this thread. He visited Louisville yesterday and got his offer, so I suspect we're out of the hunt.
    Doubt he amounts to much anyway...I am still hoping that Zach Harvey is being recruited. The trouble he is in is not a disqualifying offense IMO.

https://247sports.com/college/basket...ing-132240612/

Here’s a very comforting article. Highly doubt he reopens his recruitment regardless of how high he ends up rated....#43 and rising with a BULLET!!

Tried to find some stats on the Atlanta Celtics but to no avail....if anyone can, please post for us.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Ba...oup=HighSchool

Here’s that most current Top247 rankings with Odom at #43. Harvey 2 spots higher but no indication that X is in the mix. Some very interesting possibilities on this list and it’s cool knowing that some of them WILL BE future Musketeers.

7’0” Zach Loveday #51 should get a look. Nothing shown on his recruitment as of yet but there is the Huntington Prep connection. I also see 2 guys from Ramsey’s Norcross HS in Georgia and Coach Hayes seems to have a lot of connections in that state.

I personally would like to see us lock up ZFree’s running mate Matt Zona....he’s a 3 star here at #209 but he held his own statistically with Zach last year and will fill his shoes for BC in the fall. At 6’9” 235 he’s a carbon copy of Zach with better shooting range.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 05-30-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Xavier offered Loveday Nov 29th, 2017.....according to VerbalCommits.com

Ok, I had no idea....was just perusing the list and looked like a good fit. Do you know if any other guys have been offered or are being seriously recruited?

Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    Anyone have an update on Ben Carlson’s recruitment? Very impressed by his play
    He comes in at #68 on this list. One can assume that Coach Johnson is still actively going hard to get him. Lists X as “warm” in his recruiting process. I guess if he commits, my Matt Zona wish would take a hit...they look to have a very similar skill set.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 05-30-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Ok, I had no idea....was just perusing the list and looked like a good fit. Do you know if any other guys have been offered or are being seriously recruited?

www.verbalcommits.com will give you a complete list of players X has offered.