Page 24 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    He's not been promised a scholarship, so I'd imagine he's going to stay here as a walkon. I guess if coach thinks he moves up because of his play in practice we'll hear about it this summer. He's not likely to comment on that publically during the season.
    Yeah, I guess I am hoping for some inside info, like someone who has actually seen him practice or some scuttlebutt from what’s being said on campus about his abilities.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-13-2019 at 02:20 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    "Great practice player"? What does that mean....do you know something or just speculating? If you have first hand info, it would be great to hear some details.

That means he plays very hard in practice and has a lot of intensity. Steele actually mentioned it recently in a presser when Shannon Russell asked him about Myles getting a scholarship this year. I think Steele also mentioned he can embarrass guys if they aren't playing hard... but he's still not going to be playing meaningful minutes in games.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU3232 View Post
    That means he plays very hard in practice and has a lot of intensity. Steele actually mentioned it recently in a presser when Shannon Russell asked him about Myles getting a scholarship this year. I think Steele also mentioned he can embarrass guys if they aren't playing hard... but he's still not going to be playing meaningful minutes in games.
    This sounds like the ole "she has a nice personality" answer.

In case it hasn't been mentioned, Dieonte Miles was 10-10 from the field and had 26 points Monday night. He grabbed 7 boards as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Tandy ended the regular season by scorching the nets for 40. Looks like Mr. Basketball frontrunner. Up next is the districts on Tuesday night.
    Mr. Basketball in Michigan went to Brad Redford over Michigan's frosh

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    In case it hasn't been mentioned, Dieonte Miles was 10-10 from the field and had 26 points Monday night. He grabbed 7 boards as well.
    I don't care if he was playing 5 foot talent, that is a good basketball stat.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Mr. Basketball in Michigan went to Brad Redford over Michigan's frosh
    I thought he beat out MSU's Draymond Green
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I don't care if he was playing 5 foot talent, that is a good basketball stat.
    I agree. I haven't been able to figure out how big the opposition was, but his school being in the greater Cincinnati area tells me he has played some good sized kids/young men in open gyms at least. Hard to find a 7 footer like him in an open run, but still that's a good area for athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    I thought he beat out MSU's Draymond Green
    Chris Farley voice: “That, is correct.”

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/h...reen/82062296/

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    He has been fairly inconsistent all season scoring wise, for instance he scored 37 on 2/5 then only 7 on 2/8, 26 on 2/12 then 9 on Wednesday. IDK what this says if anything. It’s just that he doesn’t seem to get the touches in a lot of games for whatever reason.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club