Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    If you go....we expect a full report! :)
    Fair enough.

Been trying to get to one of his games, but have always had other commitments. This might be the game I can make it happen (crossing fingers).

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Been trying to get to one of his games, but have always had other commitments. This might be the game I can make it happen (crossing fingers).
    The ticket, the mandatory popcorn and cold soda pop should easily come in under a 20 dollar bill. Hope you can make it but if not, surely some local dedicated fan can head down to Independence and scout the next coming of TYRONE HILL...
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

https://www.yoursportsedge.com/2019/...ct-title-game/

Tandy and UHA meet little resistance in blasting Ft. Campbell....on to the district championship.

Sophomore
    Bishop led all scorers in Imhotep’s win last night. Had 24. And two massive dunks. He is uber long, pretty bouncy, and has a smooth stroke. Very excited about what we have coming in.

On top of that, Bishop’s length will definitely let him slide to the three when needed, which will help, especially if Harvey comes into the fold.

Yeah, Bishop has a lot of weapons in his tool box. I have followed him closely. He has NO problem dunking with style but it seems like he scores over half his points with the 3 ball, so we're getting a much needed shooter this fall. I really like the fact that he and ZFree play on teams that are at the top in their states. They play big time, big city competition on a regular basis, especially come tournament time.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-20-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Didn’t get a chance to see WV and Miles play last night, but the box score shows that he had 14 pts. in a 54-49 win over Grant County. They will play again on Thursday, and I will try to make that game. Not sure who they play yet.

They play the host team Simon Kenton. Walton Verona lost to the Pioneers early in the season. They hit a bunch of 3's. One guy dropped 27 on them and another guy had 15.....42 of their 60 pts in the win. However, Miles had one of the best games of his career in the loss.......25 pts 13 boards.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-20-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    https://www.yoursportsedge.com/2019/...ct-title-game/

Tandy and UHA meet little resistance in blasting Ft. Campbell....on to the district championship.
    Just noticed that KyKy surpassed the 800 point threshold in the win. Has 805. He's gonna be good. Can't wait to see who has the better career, KyKy or Samari Curtis....I don't think we get Tandy unless Curtis de-commits.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Just noticed that KyKy surpassed the 800 point threshold in the win. Has 805. He's gonna be good. Can't wait to see who has the better career, KyKy or Samari Curtis....I don't think we get Tandy unless Curtis de-commits.
    They should both have similar opportunity to get on the floor in their freshman year. Tandy may have a tad more opportunity with the way the roster is developing. But two point guards leaving UC this season means Curtis and Johnson will be trading minutes and thrown into the fire. That Johnson kid is raw but plays with great energy. The big question for Curtis' minutes is if Cumberland comes back and they start him at the point, which reports are saying that's being discussed.

Tandy will need a year, but he's going to be a huge player for this team. I think Odom will be even better. Like Holloway/Lyons only better!

Yeah, Odom is killing it. A TRUE PG. His numbers are sick. Basically accounts for like 50% of his teams scoring on a St. Francis squad that earned a 1 seed in their state tournament. I really fear that people will get in his ear and end up reopening his recruitment.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-20-2019 at 11:13 AM.