Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast

Following our 2019 Recruits

High School BB has started and I thought we could start posting stats/info about our 2019 class. I find it very difficult to find box scores on these guys. Does anyone know a good site for Kentucky HS scores? I was able to find something on KyKy. He scored 31 pts and was named MVP in the Hoopsfest tourney @ Marshall Co. Very interested in info on ZFree in Jersey. Hope you all will help mine for any info.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 12-05-2018 at 07:51 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member
    I live here in KY and I find it hard to find box scores as well. I have found some success in the past just going to the school specific website or maxpreps.

One tournament to keep an eye on that KyKy is playing in is the King of the Bluegrass. It is a pretty decent local tournament every year with some D1 talent. The link to the bracket is below. Kyky could match up with Louisville Commit, David Johnson from Trinity in round 2. Both are favored to win their first game based on seed, but of course you never know with these things. Trinity is seeded #2 in the tourney, UH (KyKy's Team) is 7.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3933...ket#from_embed

I also just realized the Dieonte Miles' Walton-Verona is also in this.
    Last edited by Xville; 12-05-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Yeah, I’ve spent about an hour digging with not much to show for it. It’s easy to find schedules on school websites. They sometimes post scores but no box scores. I see where Freemantle’s Bergman Catholic has not started playing yet. Daniel Ramsey’s Deerfield Windsor site lacks any individual stats and Dahmir Bishop’s Imhotep Institute is about the same.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 12-05-2018 at 08:21 AM.

OK, MaxPreps is where it's at. I will post some numbers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Yeah, I’ve spent about an hour digging with not much to show for it. It’s easy to find schedules on school websites. They sometimes post scores but no box scores. I see where Freemantle’s Bergman Catholic has not started playing yet. Daniel Ramsey’s Deerfield Windsor site lacks any individual stats and Dahmir Bishop’s Imhotep Institute is about the same.
    Ramsey is at Norcross High School this year.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/dwon...htm#year=18-19

Well MaxPreps is only as good as the people that upload the info. Lots of holes in coverage but here is some great stats on Dwon Odom....he’s killing it!

Odom, a 6'1" Point Guard, has more offensive rebound (8), than turnovers (7) this year.

His Assist (45) to Turnover (7) ratio is 6.4:1

Yes, Please!

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Odom, a 6'1" Point Guard, has more offensive rebound (8), than turnovers (7) this year.

His Assist (45) to Turnover (7) ratio is 6.4:1

Yes, Please!
    Not to mention he is an ELITE SCORER....next coming of Jameer Nelson....absolute stud! Does anyone know anything about the possibility of him becoming eligible in 2019? If not, I fear that he will destroy the competition this year and re-open his recruitment.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 12-05-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Not to mention he is an ELITE SCORER....next coming of Jameer Nelson....absolute stud! Does anyone know anything about the possibility of him becoming eligible in 2019? If not, I fear that he will destroy the competition this year and re-open his recruitment.
    Sounds unlikely. Maxpreps must also have old measurements too. He's 6'3.

I didn't realize Dahmir Bishop was at Imohotep, they're pretty damn good in football as well, must be a fun place to attend as an athlete.

Odom is going to be salivating to watch, I really hope he stays committed to X, the thing is he's already what? Top 50? He could end up being a 5* when it's all said and done, which would be a big time pull for the staff if we can hold onto him. That's my fingers crossed wish.