Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

True Crime Podcasts

So I have been driving a lot for work lately and got sick of the radio (music and sports talk) and started listening to true crime podcasts. I had listened to Serial a few years ago (just the first season) but had not listened to any others until recently. I just finished Up and Vanished Season 1 and In the Dark Seasons 1 and 2.

In the Dark is the best of any I have listened to imo. Season 2 especially. About a black man in Mississippi who has been tried 6 times for the same murders but it keeps getting either overturned on appeal or hung juries. It is very good and I highly recommend it.

Anyway looking for some other recommendations if anyone has any good ones.

Thanks!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Dirty John is pretty good.

S town

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    S town
    Crimetown season 1. (it starts really strong, but does fade a little bit towards the end as it felt like they were stretching for more content, but overall great).

While not a series, Reply All has a lot of great mini series you may like. (Episodes 127-128, the Crime Machine; Episodes 107-108, the Skip Tracer; 64-67 on the inside; and if you just want to be scared out of your mind on how easily your identy can be stolen, episode 130, the Snapchat thief).
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there壇 be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Thanks all, I will have to check all of these out. I found one I started the other day called Accused. It is actually done by The Cincinnati Enquirer. Season 1 is about a Miami University student killed in her off campus apt in Oxford in Dec 1978. The police charged the Miami student boyfriend but he was found not guilty. Pretty good so far.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17