Question about visiting Cintas

Hello,
    I've never been to Cintas Center but am thinking of buying tickets to take my son to see the Globetrotters there at the end of the month.

They're pretty expensive, so to save some money I'm looking to buy along the baseline. My question is, is it easier to see more towards the center or will the basket obstruct our view? Or be on the aisle between section 104 & 106? Or, would I be better off buying tickets in the upper deck along the sideline? Those are cheaper so I was guessing they're not as good. I just want to make sure my son can see what's happening, and he's pretty small.

Appreciate any input! See image below for the layout.

Capture-min (1).JPG

Oh, and also, if I'm along the baseline somewhere is it better to be closer to the court or higher up?

All-Conference
    It really all depends on preference. I would every day of the week pick the end zone seat in the lower bowl to be closer to the floor. There may be some obstruction, but I don't think it's enough that you will even really notice. I've sat in the endzones many times and have never thought "man, I can't see anything".

Others may prefer sitting higher up towards the middle of the arena. My preference is to be closer to the court.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    Hello,
    I've never been to Cintas Center but am thinking of buying tickets to take my son to see the Globetrotters there at the end of the month.

They're pretty expensive, so to save some money I'm looking to buy along the baseline. My question is, is it easier to see more towards the center or will the basket obstruct our view? Or be on the aisle between section 104 & 106? Or, would I be better off buying tickets in the upper deck along the sideline? Those are cheaper so I was guessing they're not as good. I just want to make sure my son can see what's happening, and he's pretty small.

Capture-min (1).JPG
    My old tickets, which I sadly was not able to keep when we were all reseated, were on the aisle (Row I) in 104. We were not on the outside aisle, but on the aisle that comes down part way, ending at Row H. They are fabulous seats, and the basket is not an issue at all. If you can get seats in that vicinity for a good price, my advice is to grab them.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

My Xavier season tickets are in 104. Fantastic seats. There really are no bad seats at Cintas but if 104 is in your budget I’d go for them.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    Hello,

Capture-min (1).JPG
    Just curious. Which game are you hoping to attend and how many tickets were you looking for. KC

You, and especially your son, will LOVE anywhere you sit. No bad seats, and the highlight will be being there. I remember seeing them as a kid, and I remember taking my own kids. I have no idea where we sat, I just remember the joy.

Have a blast, my friend!