Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    It still seems like a "few" years ago when Dayton-DePaul put me to sleep during an NCAA Tournament game.

The Big East standings are currently a fun little mess. I'd say there are 8 legitimate candidates to play on Wednesday in NYC at this point. And no teams seems like a lock to play Wednesday (though Providence is starting to trend in that direction). Hard to imagine (at least for me) anyone other than Villanova or Marquette winning the league.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Seth Greenberg named Villanova as his "dark horse" to win the Big East this year at the beginning of conference play. Not sure he knows what dark horse means.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Seth Greenberg named Villanova as his "dark horse" to win the Big East this year at the beginning of conference play. Not sure he knows what dark horse means.
    Seth is the ultimate " big mouth, can't coach nitwit that ESPN hires. Just like his best buddy jerkwad Dan Dakich.

If you're Villanova, would you consider wearing your 1985 throwback uniforms when playing a Patrick Ewing coached Georgetown team?

Nova is 3-21 from three against Marquette right now.

And they are missing some wide open ones.

They'd be 18-21 against us.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Nova is 3-21 from three against Marquette right now.

And they are missing some wide open ones.

They'd be 18-21 against us.
    Nova 6-7 since this post. This is a great game.

Should have let Booth take the last shot. He was the only one scoring in the last 5 minutes of the game for Nova.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Should have let Booth take the last shot. He was the only one scoring in the last 5 minutes of the game for Nova.
    Not sure why he didnt go up when he drove.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Creighton is still hung over from last Wednesday. Seton Hall is not messing around today.