Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Looks like the teams were a combined 33-61 from 3. That's absurd.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 01-10-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Wow just saw ending of Marquette/Creighton game. Creighton blew it and got screwed at same time. First they had the ball inbounding under their own basket with 0.8 secs up 3. They threw it down the court and no one touched it. The Hauser gets it and hits a prayer 3 to tie but upon replay it appeared the ball was still on his fingertips but refs counted it. That has to be a tough one for Creighton to swallow.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Howard reminds me of Tu Holloway. He has that awesome step-back. Can someone please teach Paul Scruggs that move?

Most puzzling team in BE is Providence. 0-2 at home to start conference play? Yikes #friarboardonfire. Never done a “#” so now I know why they’re stupid.

Double overtime win for Georgetown over Providence was entertaining. McClung hits bank 3 at end of regulation. Then other Gtown freshman hits 3 pointer with 3 seconds in overtime to send it to a second OT.

There’s definitely parity and fun in the BE this year.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Double overtime win for Georgetown over Providence was entertaining. McClung hits bank 3 at end of regulation. Then other Gtown freshman hits 3 pointer with 3 seconds in overtime to send it to a second OT.

There’s definitely parity and fun in the BE this year.
    Very stressful to be a Providence fan now. They want revenge on everyone.

Sophomore
    I thought PC played the better game but right now their hole is maybe bigger than X(man if we had that Seton Hall game back). After watching FSU against Duke (I thought they outplayed Duke but of course no Zion) I now know how tough that game against them was in March (again we would love to have it back)..Except for losing Angola and adding Nichols they were the exact same team! Marquette has snuck out a couple recently (not against us though) but I think Marcus H could wear down.

Looks like DePaul is going to win at St. John's. Even with Ponds out, this would be a huge win for DePaul and a crushing loss for the Redmen.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Just imagine if DePaul had beaten BC, Xavier and Villanova. Granted, St. John's didn't have Ponds in their lineup, but DePaul may finally be showing a pulse for the first time in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Just imagine if DePaul had beaten BC, Xavier and Villanova. Granted, St. John's didn't have Ponds in their lineup, but DePaul may finally be showing a pulse for the first time in a few years.
    I mean this jokingly: how do you normally use the word "few" in a sentence?
    X A V I E R