Yesterday:

Butler loses to my Billikens
    Creighton hangs tough with Gonzaga but loses
    Marquette beats #12 Kansas State
    Nova beats LaSalle
    St. Johns remains undefeated beating Georgia Tech
    Providence beats URI
    Seton Hall loses to Louisville (gross)
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Seton Hall beat uk in OT in a great game today. I was watching it while waiting for the Shootout to start and the Pitt/wvu game to end. There were some huge three pointers at the end of regulation and a crazy block and steal by an uk player (don't remember his name). Fun game to watch. Great win for the league.

Providence, on the other hand, chokes against UMess.

Providence is bad. Maybe worse than us.

Thank God Seton Hall was able to beat UK, or today would have been kind of a mess for the league, what with Xavier getting throttled, Provi's loss to UMess and Georgetown blowing a big least the Carrier Dome. Obviously a very nice win for Marquette just in the books. Would like to see Creighton rally from a nice sized deficit in their in-state rivalry affair.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Until today, Greg McDermott was 14-0 against Tim Miles lifetime. Hard to believe it had been a long time since Nebraska beat Creighton.

Great news! Sounds like MSG and the Big East extended their contract for another decade. If ACC or Big 10 want to play their tournament there it’ll have to be a week before.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Great news! Sounds like MSG and the Big East extended their contract for another decade. If ACC or Big 10 want to play their tournament there it’ll have to be a week before.
    The extension was for 2 years - so the new contract takes it to 2028. Great news!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Yes and no. The original deal called for the Big East tournament tp be played at Madison Square Garden through 2026, but there was a potential opt-out that could kick in for 2022. That opt-out has now been eliminated and the tournament is now completely locked in through 2028. You can call this a 6-year extension as well.

Nova has put up the good fight in Lawrence, but I dont think they're going to be able to pull this one out.

Down 2.

8.5 seconds.

Kansas inbounding.
    X A V I E R