Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzx12 View Post
    That was bad. Booth and Paschall have the green light to shoot and probably shouldn't. 5/24 combined from 3
    Three of Nova's starters played more than 40 minutes and a fourth played 36 minutes.

Cole Swider, a player X recruited very hard, only played 7 minutes, and Jahvon Quinerly, a McD's All-American and 5* recruit, didn't even get in the game.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    My Billikens winning @ Seton Hall right now. Hope they hold on, too many turnovers. SLU could be a NCAA tourney team again this year. They have a freshman who at one point was considered a top 10 recruit. Think he finished in top 60-75 depending on the site. Had an offer from Kansas. They had a top 35 class a couple years ago and some good transfers.

No a Travis Ford fan but anyone is better than Jim Crews.
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 11-17-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Billikens get the roadkill @ Hall!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Marquette and Providence both won tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Billikens get the roadkill @ Hall!
    I'm not sure this is good for our conference.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I think most thought it would be a “down” year for the BE but this is getting a bit ridiculous. Luckily a season is a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Yes true, but I went to SLU so its good for me.

I am much more of an XU fan than a SLU fan but SLU is my second team.

Today:

Georgetown beats USF in OT
    Providence loses to Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I think most thought it would be a “down” year for the BE but this is getting a bit ridiculous. Luckily a season is a lifetime.
    Yeah that's valid, we'll see how things shape up, I mean hell WVU is 1-2 with losses to Buffalo and Western Kentucky. This season has been a bit weird to start out, granted idk if it matters with how good Duke looks.

St. Johns beat Cal
    Creighton beat Boise State