Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    It still seems like a "few" years ago when Dayton-DePaul put me to sleep during an NCAA Tournament game.

The Big East standings are currently a fun little mess. I'd say there are 8 legitimate candidates to play on Wednesday in NYC at this point. And no teams seems like a lock to play Wednesday (though Providence is starting to trend in that direction). Hard to imagine (at least for me) anyone other than Villanova or Marquette winning the league.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Seth Greenberg named Villanova as his "dark horse" to win the Big East this year at the beginning of conference play. Not sure he knows what dark horse means.
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Seth Greenberg named Villanova as his "dark horse" to win the Big East this year at the beginning of conference play. Not sure he knows what dark horse means.
    Seth is the ultimate " big mouth, can't coach nitwit that ESPN hires. Just like his best buddy jerkwad Dan Dakich.