Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    I don't find this to be true very often. On numerous occasions I have seen Welage totally unguarded, and the rest of the team ignores him completely. He could have had many open 3s, but the rest of the team is hell bent on something else. It reminds me of the new kid in school that everyone ignores.
    There's always going to be times that a shooter is missed on the perimeter, and these instances are going to be remembered well when the resulting drives are not effective. In addition, the overhead view often makes it look like a guy is open when really the passing lane isn't there or it is there but the pass is tricky. With an overall frustrating offense, the instances of Welage being neglected are exaggerated.

At the same time, there have been plenty of times when the team is clearly looking for Welage on the perimeter and at times passing up their own open shots to get it to him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    At the same time, there have been plenty of times when the team is clearly looking for Welage on the perimeter and at times passing up their own open shots to get it to him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I am completely fine with them passing up on those open 3s unless you are talking about Scruggs or Harden.

After all, bad shooters taking 3s is partly why this X team has been struggling in the first place.

Personally, I am perfectly fine with them sticking with what they were doing (and how they were doing it) during that last 23+ minutes... and slowly finding ways to work in a few more 3 point attempts for Paul, Wealage and possibly Harden.